Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Going to Villa park with the hubster tomorrow. And looking forward to seeing some VT faces and a nice boxing day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT but does not say hello #10085 -

Around 2pm I saw you and Brumerican at the corner of the Holte End/Witton lane and Brumerican in his lovely retro claret & blue jacket littered :o throwing his can in to the bush.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT saying hello but not loud enough/getting blanked #1 (<< Coincidentally my favourite girl's name)

After the game Brumerican came in from having a cigarette, ordered two lagers (I think) in the front of the Holte Suite and took the longest route possible :P back to a waiting Rob sitting on one of the massive tables in the big-screen-back-room (It was whilst on his long journey where I said hello but he just walked on by :D).

Apologies but I don't recall anyone saying hello to me . If I had I would have invited you over mate . I am not that rude . Also how did you see me buy two pints in the front of the suite and then see me walk around into the back corner without following me ?

Ps it was one lager and one cider (for Rob)

• Like 1

My ex will be in there. If you see a dude with long brown hair and a pair of devil horns coming out his head, all of you feel free to punch him in the cock for me :)

...That sounds like The Mustang Madman.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â