Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

work.jpg

That's me done with work until the New Year.

Same :D

And another thing that cheers me up, presents from my class.

Would that be Chinese New Year in your case what with all that holiday leave you get :)

Nope, but I'm loving it.

I've decided that I'm not going to argue against the ignorance. Instead, I'm going to lap it up and rub it in :D

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Posted Image

That's me done with work until the New Year.

Same :D

And another thing that cheers me up, presents from my class.

Would that be Chinese New Year in your case what with all that holiday leave you get :)

Nope, but I'm loving it.

I've decided that I'm not going to argue against the ignorance. Instead, I'm going to lap it up and rub it in :D

Good to see you finally putting all that free time to good use :)

Going to Villa park with the hubster tomorrow. And looking forward to seeing some VT faces and a nice boxing day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Enjoy the day flower

"Liked" this just to get the old "You and ME like this" tag. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the use of the affectionate term "flower". A favourite of mine.

• Like 1

Going to Villa park with the hubster tomorrow. And looking forward to seeing some VT faces and a nice boxing day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Bet you wish you hadn't now. 

I'm putting my New Year's resolution into effect early. I am  NOT going to let the Villa's shitness get me down. 

• Like 2

Bet you wish you hadn't now. 

I'm putting my New Year's resolution into effect early. I am  NOT going to let the Villa's shitness get me down. 

When I was younger, I used to get really down when we lost. Now, It sounds horrible to say, but I don't really care that much about the team anymore. I'll always be a fan of them but there is no way they are getting me down with their shitness. More important things in life. 

• Like 3

8pints creepy seeing people from VT but does not say hello #10085 -

Around 2pm I saw you and Brumerican at the corner of the Holte End/Witton lane and Brumerican in his lovely retro claret & blue jacket littered :o throwing his can in to the bush.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT saying hello but not loud enough/getting blanked #1 (<< Coincidentally my favourite girl's name)

After the game Brumerican came in from having a cigarette, ordered two lagers (I think) in the front of the Holte Suite and took the longest route possible :P back to a waiting Rob sitting on one of the massive tables in the big-screen-back-room (It was whilst on his long journey where I said hello but he just walked on by :D).

• Like 1

8pints creepy seeing people from VT but does not say hello #10085 -

Around 2pm I saw you and Brumerican at the corner of the Holte End/Witton lane and Brumerican in his lovely retro claret & blue jacket littered :o throwing his can in to the bush.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT saying hello but not loud enough/getting blanked #1 (<< Coincidentally my favourite girl's name)

After the game Brumerican came in from having a cigarette, ordered two lagers (I think) in the front of the Holte Suite and took the longest route possible :P back to a waiting Rob sitting on one of the massive tables in the big-screen-back-room (It was whilst on his long journey where I said hello but he just walked on by :D).

Do you work for the NSA? ...

• Like 2

Do you work for the NSA? ...

The NSA don't say hello.

~##^@}{~##^@}{Yes we do; 'Hello, from the NSA'~##^@}{~##^@}{

You don't see a 7 foot tall black Irishman everyday, they must have known it was you?

Don't exaggerate, I'm 6'10...

• Like 2

You know 8pints, with your detective skills and my great car, we could team up and look like some 70s American police show.

I'm sure this is not the first time you've suggested this.

Also, you have a great car do you? Which make is it?

You know 8pints, with your detective skills and my great car, we could team up and look like some 70s American police show.

I'm sure this is not the first time you've suggested this.

Also, you have a great car do you? Which make is it?

Ford of course, like all great and heroic television / film police from Regan and Carter, Bodie and Doyle to Starsky and Hutch and Lt. Frank Bullitt

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â