Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

They'd be a lot more out of pocket if you told them to fack off because of it and went elsewhere

True. No idea what the actual mark up on a new car is.... but surely in a sale of £25k they won't be making anymore than 33% profit? (eg. a similar number to what they'll lose) They might just about break even.... and I suppose I'm more likely to recommend/repeat purchase? 

They'd be a lot more out of pocket if you told them to fack off because of it and went elsewhere

True. No idea what the actual mark up on a new car is.... but surely in a sale of £25k they won't be making anymore than 33% profit? (eg. a similar number to what they'll lose) They might just about break even.... and I suppose I'm more likely to recommend/repeat purchase? 

I'd be surprised, and envious, if they were making close to a 33% margin on a £25k car

But they'd probably lose money on the car they've made that you didn't order anyway, even if you didn't use it for 6 months

Audi customer service.

Collecting car I didn't order on Sunday. Driving it for 6 months and then swap it for one I did order when it is built.

:)

Only down side to that is ...it's an audi

:P

I'd be surprised, and envious, if they were making close to a 33% margin on a £25k car

But they'd probably lose money on the car they've made that you didn't order anyway, even if you didn't use it for 6 months

Thats what I thought. Either way...its safe to say someone can kiss his xmas bonus goodbye. 

The Business Manager gave the sales guy a massive bollocking I think. I'm happy but they're probably going to be £7k out of pocket after it all. Plus I get to thrash the nuts off the one I'm not keeping. :)

What's the fastest car in the world? 

Courtesy car. 

The Business Manager gave the sales guy a massive bollocking I think. I'm happy but they're probably going to be £7k out of pocket after it all. Plus I get to thrash the nuts off the one I'm not keeping. :)

What's the fastest car in the world? 

Courtesy car. 

When I was still living at home with moms n pops my dad bought one of those first boxy Astras. It had something or other wrong with it so they gave him a long term Astra GTE courtesy car.

He was so utterly cheesed off with the dealer that he let me borrow it to take a young lady out. As he handed me the keys he mentioned it could do 80mph in second gear. So with this knowledge, I went on my date, announced around 9:30 / 10:00pm I was tired and would take her back home. Then straight around to gather up some of the chaps and we spent the next few hours basically doing stunts in that car.

No doubt a month later it had a valet clean as was sold to somebody as one of the staff's pool cars.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â