Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I watched Silver Linings Playbook the other night and nothing could eliminate any percentage of her hotness.

Her dance scenes are forever burned into my memory... dat ass.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Laura Whitmore's instagram. Sensational.

Is she the bird that host's the "I'm a Celebrity" ITV2 show? Saw her the other night for the first time in a very short skirt and though... not bad.

So what am I missing in the instagram account?

Laura Whitmore's instagram. Sensational.

Is she the bird that host's the "I'm a Celebrity" ITV2 show? Saw her the other night for the first time in a very short skirt and though... not bad.

So what am I missing in the instagram account?

Aye that's her. Just her face. And legs. Dem legs.

I watched a bloke come out his house this afternoon to pick his wheely bin up, now as we all know the wind has been quite harsh today, so I just pissed my self laughing when as he picked the bin up the wind blew the lid off and hit him in the face.

• Like 3

I watched a bloke come out his house this afternoon to pick his wheely bin up, now as we all know the wind has been quite harsh today, so I just pissed my self laughing when as he picked the bin up the wind blew the lid off and hit him in the face.

I got up at 5 am and went out in my dressing gown to retrieve our wheelie bin from the road. 

I got up at 5 am and went out in my dressing gown to retrieve our wheelie bin from the road.

Dressing gown ...

Dressing gown ...

Ummm.... and?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â