Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

She used to go out with Staham as well didn't she? Maybe she has a thing for the balding man?

Right thats it. Going to the hairdressers today to get a number one all over. :D

She used to go out with Staham as well didn't she? Maybe she has a thing for the balding man?

Right thats it. Going to the hairdressers today to get a number one all over. :D

I've just thought...

mighty-morph.jpg

you're grand aren't you?

• Like 1

Just imagine for a moment that you were in bed with her. I don't think i could contain myself or do myself justice. My record of lasting one minute thirty seconds would be very safe. :blush:

• Like 1

I've just thought...

mighty-morph.jpg

you're grand aren't you?

Ay but that photo was taken before i got the hair transplant. :D

• Like 2

Another week's trip to Vegas - fully paid for by work just confirmed - Mandalay Bay - Yeah I can do that trip if I have to .........  :-)

I can't help but notice your work put you up the far end of the strip (MGM last time) in some naive attempt to save you from yourself  :)

Another week's trip to Vegas - fully paid for by work just confirmed - Mandalay Bay - Yeah I can do that trip if I have to .........  :-)

I can't help but notice your work put you up the far end of the strip (MGM last time) in some naive attempt to save you from yourself   :)

Close to the airport dear chap

Stewart Lee.

High five brother. Got a 4 hour flight next week so ive ripped the audio off 2 of his shows to put on my ipod to listen to on the plane and got 2 of his books to read on holiday.

Edited by Jimzk5

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â