Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Nailing a dinner you're attempting to make for the first time. 

Made chicken and egg fried rice with peas, spinach and broccoli. Not bad for a student I don't think.

• Like 1

Finding out this morning I'm going to Cheltenham on Wednesday for free, all on the company, bar any flutters of course. Travelling 1st class too!

You'll have great time . I don't even like racing and had a brilliant day watching Best Mate win the Gold Cup.

The weather girl on itv Lucy verasamy. Id afford her the best 30 seconds of her life.

Very much this, if I was being really picky I'd say she was a touch too skinny but, yes, super hot.

Lucy Kite FTW

The weather girl on itv Lucy verasamy. Id afford her the best 30 seconds of her life.

Very much this, if I was being really picky I'd say she was a touch too skinny but, yes, super hot.

Lucy Kite FTW

Yes shes hot aswel, as is the current clunge that does it on daybreak in a morning, but not a patch on Lucy v though.

My girlfriend went to school with minor celebrity Lucy Verasamy, they're still friends now.

She's a really lovely girl, but you can't get a word in. :P

Can she check you out in the Rogues Gallery Jimzk5?

My girlfriend went to school with minor celebrity Lucy Verasamy, they're still friends now.

She's a really lovely girl, but you can't get a word in. :P

Can she check you out in the Rogues Gallery Jimzk5?

You lucky bastard.

By all means, ill email you a picture of my tallywhacker to show her

Edited by Jimzk5

Right, I am fully aware that what I am about to say makes me an awful awful person and once I scratch beyond the initial satisfaction of seeing somebody being incredibly spiteful and getting bit on the arse because of it, I realise it has actually destroyed a family. And that makes me feel bad.  

But still, this whole Chris Huhne and Vicky Price media circus ended today with both of them going to prison for 8 months.  Now Chris Huhne is a massive piece of shit and about ten years ago he got his (then) wife Vicky Price to say she was driving his car when it was caught speeding even though it was him driving it because him getting done would have been bad for his career at the time.  I'm sure it happens all the time, and they justified it as a white lie with no real harm done.  

Skip forwards a few years and Huhne is shagging his secretary.  Vicky Price is obviously quite annoyed about this, but instead of keeping it private she thought it would be a good idea to wash her dirty linen in public and tell the newspapers that it was actually Huhne who had been driving the car at the time and not her.   Now what did the daft bint have to gain out of that beyond the fact that she had just very publicly admitted that she had perverted the course of justice?  

It probably made her feel better for all of thirty seconds until she realised the massive damage she had just caused.  Still, at least she has got about 8 months to think about it...

apparently a friend that was a barrister and a 'friend' that was a journalist convinced her she would be protected by an outdated piece of legislation nobody has successfully used in several generations

after all, what's the worst that could happen?

Yeah. The "it's his fault because I'm only a silly woman tee hee" clause.  Even attempting to use that is an insult to her fellow women in this day and age. 

The way Vicky Pryce held her coffee as she entered court every day was enough to make me want to see her jailed for life.

And her bulldog licking piss off a thistle face, of course.

Right, I am fully aware that what I am about to say makes me an awful awful person and once I scratch beyond the initial satisfaction of seeing somebody being incredibly spiteful and getting bit on the arse because of it, I realise it has actually destroyed a family. And that makes me feel bad.  

But still, this whole Chris Huhne and Vicky Price media circus ended today with both of them going to prison for 8 months.  Now Chris Huhne is a massive piece of shit and about ten years ago he got his (then) wife Vicky Price to say she was driving his car when it was caught speeding even though it was him driving it because him getting done would have been bad for his career at the time.  I'm sure it happens all the time, and they justified it as a white lie with no real harm done.  

Skip forwards a few years and Huhne is shagging his secretary.  Vicky Price is obviously quite annoyed about this, but instead of keeping it private she thought it would be a good idea to wash her dirty linen in public and tell the newspapers that it was actually Huhne who had been driving the car at the time and not her.   Now what did the daft bint have to gain out of that beyond the fact that she had just very publicly admitted that she had perverted the course of justice?  

It probably made her feel better for all of thirty seconds until she realised the massive damage she had just caused.  Still, at least she has got about 8 months to think about it...

I completely agree. Being a spiteful cow for the sake of it, and it came back to bite her on the arse. I hope she's happy with herself.

Another entry for "Things that cheer you up that shouldn't".

One particular individual who works at my office is a very close friend of the boss. He is male and she is female, but that's not relevant. Necessarily. And he definitely does not get ridiculous favours because of it.

Anyway, this person has been boasting for some time about how he and the boss will be lording it up at Cheltenham races all week, courtesy of the company's bank account. He even signed off yesterday with a short skit about how the remaining week would pan out for himself and the boss, and another about how boring the rest of the week would be for those who weren't going to Cheltenham.

This morning I learned that they had missed their train to Cheltenham and had spent a good hour or so waiting around on an indescribably cold platform. Presumably when they do finally get there, they will be greeted with the kind of congestion and chaos that tends to epitomise Cheltenham during race week. Oh, and one of the most biting cold snaps in recent memory.

Enjoy, bitches.

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â