Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

47 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Diazepam is ace, I've never taken it as a pain killer though, it helps me fly (literally).

We had to sign something at the vets to say we wouldn’t consume it :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

The feud between Colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy is the gift that keeps giving.

To recap, Colleen suspected someone in her friendship circle was leaking stories about their family to the press so set traps giving different “friends” different fake stories to see what made it to the papers. She then declared publicly that Mrs Vardy was behind the leaks.

Vardy protested her innocence and took Rooney to court, and lost.

The judge said Mrs Vardy needed to pay 90% of the Rooney’s legal costs (at the time circa £1.6m).

That was a couple of years ago and it seems like it hasn’t been paid yet. Instead this week Vardy has come out publicly claiming that the costs are excessive with several expamples like a £225 mini-bar bill plus meals and a stay at Nobu hotel (£600). 

The Rooneys have hit back saying these latest claims are “potentially defamatory” and specifically claimed some of the things like the mini-bar bill are made up. They said there was a £7 mini-bar bill for 2 bottles of water and no food was eaten. The hotel was a replacement for a different hotel that had a fault with the wifi and water and was booked at half the going rate.

Now the bill is over £1.8m and rising.

It’s got to be the stupidest waste of large amounts of money in history. 2 women spending millions of their husbands money because they fell out about something pointless.

The Rooney's have sold the TV rights and there's a show on the way too isn't there?

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The Rooney's have sold the TV rights and there's a show on the way too isn't there?

Cos Vardy hasn’t been humiliated enough :lol:
I think there’s already been a drama based on the case

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â