Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, Genie said:

We love Menorca too. The beach at Son Bou is beautiful and has a lovely chilled bar.

one belly flop in that pool and it'll be drained

• Like 1

Down on page three ya miserable bastards ;)

Anyway, beating someone to an item on eBay, when that someone has put a double bid on.

Why do they do it?

Do they think it will scare people off?:crylaugh:

I will even bid on stuff I don't want if I see a double bid, just to boost the final price.

Anyway, I wanted this one and I got it for £60 cheaper than the lowest priced on Discogs, so a productive evening :hooray:

Saying in a loud, deep, resonating voice "I AM A GOD AND I GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF LIFE" every time I fish an insect out of the pool with the net. 

Well it cheers me up anyway. Mrs Sidcow just thinks I'm an idiot. 

My wife, nine other Mum's and two of the teachers at my son's school have climbed Snowden/Yr Wyddfa today and raised nearly £2,000 for the PTA.

Despite the awful weather they made it up and back down again without anyone getting hurt.

@Rugeley Villa let me know if you ever plan on going back up and the ladies can give you some tips on staying safe. 😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

My wife, nine other Mum's and two of the teachers at my son's school have climbed Snowden/Yr Wyddfa today and raised nearly £2,000 for the PTA.

Despite the awful weather they made it up and back down again without anyone getting hurt.

@Rugeley Villa let me know if you ever plan on going back up and the ladies can give you some tips on staying safe. 😉

I thought at first you were saying your wife is nine!

But seriously congratulations (to all the people) that raised money for charity.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

What route did they take ? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â