Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Looking at a car insurance quote and I think it is discriminating against gypsies

"No driver on the policy resides in a caravan, static caravan, chalet, squat, houseboat, boat/barge, sited or unsited caravan, caravan site, mobile home, hostel or have no fixed abode."

Sometimes with our European brethren I genuinely don't know when they're being innocent or funny. Maybe they don't have pikeys?

• Like 1

I was nom'd driver for a gig last night, having been to this particular venue before, a very classy high end pub on a housing estate in Brixton, I chanced my arm and drove right to the door. As I'd kinda hoped I managed to park not only close, but directly outside, under a street light next to the bouncer on the door!

Reminded me of a trip a good few years ago where again i was driver, we were horribly late due to traffic trying to get the the Royal Festival Hall. I decided I'd drop people off at the venue then and park rather than all 4 of us miss it. We got there and there's a car park directly outside. It has a single empty space that is taped off with a sign 'reserved for musicians' on it. It's directly adjacent the security guy's little shack. I drove down the ramp, into the space breaking the red n white tape and parkig over the reserved sign. Security guy jumps out of his hutch as we jump out of the car. 'we're late!' I shouted, to which his response was ......'go, go, go!'.

• Like 1

The guy who dived in front of the Oxford boat during the boat race (only way Cambridge would ever beat us) is being ordered to leave the country :D

As a left leaning person (and presumably also anti-establishment, anti-greed & greedy bankers), why does that cheer you up?

I think it's a disgusting decision. The guy is Married to a British citizen, and she is pregnant.

His protest was valid, just the manner misjudged perhaps.

Edited by Jon

The guy who dived in front of the Oxford boat during the boat race (only way Cambridge would ever beat us) is being ordered to leave the country :D

As a left leaning person (and presumably also anti-establishment, anti-greed & greedy bankers), why does that cheer you up?

I think it's a disgusting decision. The guy is Married to a British citizen, and they have a small child.

His protest was valid, just the manner misjudged perhaps.

I too am surprised at that Ajax..... seems at odds with your general philosophy on life......  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â