Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

and today on twitter from the same school:

The last 2 tweets were sent by a pupil. We are looking in to this. Please ignore tweet about Friday. There is school.

should I be shocked and disgusted and demand something or other, or should I rejoice in kids being kids?

brilliant

and today on twitter from the same school:

The last 2 tweets were sent by a pupil. We are looking in to this. Please ignore tweet about Friday. There is school.

should I be shocked and disgusted and demand something or other, or should I rejoice in kids being kids?

brilliant

I'd write an outraged letter of complaint - "into" should be one word.

• Like 3

I never got the hype behind Revolver, but I find myself appreciating it more the older I get. White Album is great, it could have been the greatest of all time if they'd listened to George Martin and cut out the shit to make one hell of a single album.

Schools having a 'Twitter feed'? Ugh...

They are pretty handy sometimes, especially when it comes to school closures.  I found out my daughters school was closing for the day when we had heavy snow in March because of their Twitter feed. 

Anyway; kids.  Kids cheer me up.  My son is just coming up to his second birthday and while he can be a little shit sometimes there are other times when he is just an absolute joy to be around.  He is now at that age where he is learning new words all the time and he thinks everything is brilliant.   

2ODJKujl.jpg

He loves going really fast on swings at the park and chasing after footballs. It's great seeing somebody who is clearly so in love with being alive.  It's infectious. :wub:

• Like 2

aye, agree with all of that

when they've been on a school trip and the traffic has held up the school bus: twitter

when they want to remind you today is fancy dress / bring cakes / don't forget drumsticks: twitter

it really is an instant fix

kids cheer me up, mine are a bit older, but the verbal jousting and the in jokes and the constant playing of drums n piano n guitar, just awesome.

They've identified the guy who burgled  my parent's house via fingerprints and have apparently "picked him up"

Which is good!

Now if they'd only let me spend 5 minutes alone with him and a baseball bat it would REALLY cheer me up.

• Like 1

My childs school just sends texts to all the parents. While more expensive surely more effective at reaching more parents.

They've identified the guy who burgled my parent's house via fingerprints and have apparently "picked him up"

Which is good!

Now if they'd only let me spend 5 minutes alone with him and a baseball bat it would REALLY cheer me up.

When I got burgle about 5 years ago something similar happened but then just got a slap on the wrist.

They've identified the guy who burgled  my parent's house via fingerprints and have apparently "picked him up"

Which is good!

Wouldn't you be at a bit of a disadvantage if you faced him alone, yet he had a baseball bat? :P

My childs school just sends texts to all the parents. While more expensive surely more effective at reaching more parents.

They've identified the guy who burgled my parent's house via fingerprints and have apparently "picked him up"

Which is good!

When I got burgle about 5 years ago something similar happened but then just got a slap on the wrist.

My mum does that stuff at her school and she sends texts and emails.

My arm was really bad last night but it feels great right now. That makes me happy. The bruising is like a work of art.

Which is good!

Wouldn't you be at a bit of a disadvantage if you faced him alone, yet he had a baseball bat? :P

In the mood I'm in, no. I really don't think I would :D

The fact that I am going to see a living legend in Bruce Springsteen tonight. The only downside is that it means going to Coventry and the Ricoh arena. Still, cannot wait. May even go dressed as dancing in the dark video style boss.

A true love or loathe artist. Nothing wrong with that though. Like I can never understand why people love the Beatles. Marmite artists are great. Bruce, Beatles, Bon Jovi, BQueen.......

Edited by Ingram85

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â