Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I was just sat eating my dinner when this roaring sound started getting louder and closer and the house started to feel like it was shaking, it was a Lancaster Bomber flying over 

It wasn't, y'know. 

It was Jores Okore practicing organising our back four. 

Listening to some of the loons that phone in to Radio WM :)

Just had one call to Adrian Goldberg, an Asian guy (not sure if Indian or Pakistani), on the subject of Syria.

He didn't believe there has been use of chemical weapons because "the British are the biggest liars".

The Americans and British can't be trusted and I quote "especially that one over there right now, the one in power...what's his name? You know...the jungle bunny"

The caller was cut off immediately :)

Cyclist on the road this morning. Right in front of the bus, in the bus lane, making us crawl along at his pace for the majority of the journey.

It should piss me off, but then I thought about it - this man is a hero. He doesn't give a ****. He moves at his own pace. **** the rest.

Hero.

Cyclist on the road this morning. Right in front of the bus, in the bus lane, making us crawl along at his pace for the majority of the journey.

It should piss me off, but then I thought about it - this man is a hero. He doesn't give a ****. He moves at his own pace. **** the rest.

Hero.

As the bus driver I might have used the horn. Y'know, in an 'I'm here' kind of way. But be ready on the brake pedal in case the cyclist wobbles and goes on his snot with fright :D

A bus that went past me just after I left work this afternoon had brakes that sounded precisely like what I'd imagine a dying space whale to sound like. Sorrowful, echoey, hootings.

For some reason that put a smile on my face. One of my favourite unintentional comedy noises ever.

Edited by Chindie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â