Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The brunette in this video. Basically perfect (oh and it's also a tune)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

And guess what? There's an explicit version where all the women are topless. I couldn't possibly link it because it's too rude. But it's out there...

Why did it take me so long to go to vimeo and check out that video. Sweet jebus.

I told you, man!

But white chocolate isnt ...chocolate

Don't you just hate that when you click on a thread, reply to the last post and then realise you've some how been taken a few pages back from the last and so your comment makes no sense?

Cracking goals from Downing, Petrov and Milner. Great for Friedel to keep a clean sheet, a thrashing for Grant in his first game in charge for the kit-thieves too :D

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Cracking goals from Downing, Petrov and Milner. Great for Friedel to keep a clean sheet, a thrashing for Grant in his first game in charge for the kit-thiefs too :D

And Albrighton looked like a future world beater

Cracking goals from Downing, Petrov and Milner. Great for Friedel to keep a clean sheet, a thrashing for Grant in his first game in charge for the kit-thiefs too :D

And Albrighton looked like a future world beater

Not so sure about his replacement though, even if it was only for a minute.

Edited by 8pints

Getting three seasons of Entourage on dvd brand new for a tenner because the cashier had no clue what he was doing. Back in the game? I am the ****in' game pal! 

Edited by Ingram85

I was just sat eating my dinner when this roaring sound started getting louder and closer and the house started to feel like it was shaking, it was a Lancaster Bomber flying over, really quite low, then it came back for a second pass!

I was just sat eating my dinner when this roaring sound started getting louder and closer and the house started to feel like it was shaking, it was a Lancaster Bomber flying over, really quite low, then it came back for a second pass!

Saw it a Cosford at the weekend, that The Vulcan, Red Arrows and a Typhoon, focking awesome.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â