Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Clearly!

9.gif

Speaking of rogues gallery, ouch, that looks painful. Hair still in good nick though.

That's what happens when you say no to Russell Crowe.

• Like 1

Clearly!

9.gif

Speaking of rogues gallery, ouch, that looks painful. Hair still in good nick though.

She can't be very good at this snowboarding game, always injured!

My brother ringing me up just to say "John Snoooowwwww..........sister ****in..........wildlinggg..........bassssstard!" then hanging up.

Cracked me up after a hard 13 hour shift today.

• Like 1

I actually don't mind Hansen to be honest. He's a bit dour but he's the best of a bad bunch.

Would much rather see Lawro or Shearer gone than Hansen.

I'd say it's an opportunity for the BBC to employ someone who knows what they're on about in that role. But they won't. More likely Savage or Owen will get a nice promotion.

To be fair, there is rarely anyone on MOTD (presenting or punditting) that doesn't either put me to sleep or make me want to put my foot through the telly.

Hansen is terrible. Got a big wage rise this season because he didn't want to carry on but the bigwigs upstairs saw him as "essential" to the show and offered him sickening money to carry on. He doesn't care, barely watches the matches, and comes up with nothing that an average football fan couldn't see themselves.

Jason Roberts may well appear next year, he's not too bad when I've seen him, but they are getting whipped by G. Nev in the pundit stakes. Need to find someone who gets football.

Edited by Tomaszk

Hansen's a cock.  He can't disappear soon enough.  Hopefully, Lawrenson and Shearer will follow.

I just hope that the BBC have taken note of the praise for Neville, and try to get someone in who knows what they're on about, rather than giving Owen or, heaven forbid, Savage more screen time.

Ordered a book from Amazon on monday and the estimated dispatch was June 21st, only £7 so I thought sod it, I can wait. Just had an email saying its due to be delivered next week and its only £5.

A small victory but still, made me do an out loud 'yay'.

To be fair, there is rarely anyone on MOTD (presenting or punditting) that doesn't either put me to sleep or make me want to put my foot through the telly.

Bring back Sue Thirle! :P  ;)

Doesn't all this repeated viewing of a film spoil it for you? I could never do that.

BTW never seen any Planet of the Apes films. I hate apes and monkeys, even pretend ones.

24386110.jpg

Edited by Morpheus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â