Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

After a frustrating time on the phone to government pension departments and getting nowhere, I tried a different number today. A few minutes into the call I thought that's a Mick and accent, so I asked where she was she told me the North West. Then she said she was born in Sutton Colfield. So said you must be a VIlla fan. Yes she was. Everything got sorted in 10 minutes.

• Like 4

Six pages of teeth-gnashing in another forum as a player from another club doesn’t get picked for England 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Still the never ending circular posts about another teams player goes on and on and on and on 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Much like the posts about the posts ;) 

Get back to your sheep - bothering 🐏😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was on page three, everyone must be **** miserable ;)Fathers day, got some good gear... Dennis Wilson LP, (yes there are still a couple I have not got), red wine, choccy, and magic mushrooms :crylaugh:

They know me so well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This was on page three, everyone must be **** miserable ;)Fathers day, got some good gear... Dennis Wilson LP, (yes there are still a couple I have not got), red wine, choccy, and magic mushrooms :crylaugh:

They know me so well.

Hmph. 

• Haha 1

“My thread” in other football 😂

Its like the small heath thread, the gift that keeps on giving 

:crylaugh:

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Paul McCartney announcing a UK tour 

I smiled as I imagined the expletives pouring out of @bickster mouth at the news 

Is he playing Liverpool? Just you know, so I can arrange a holiday. :D 

17 hours ago, bickster said:

Is he playing Liverpool? Just you know, so I can arrange a holiday. :D 

not currently 

however , £825 secures you a seat in the first few rows at his gig in London !! 

£825 !! .... that should be a criminal offence 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

not currently 

It’s similar to Formula 1, people only go to see a car crash

• Like 1

Every night I come out to work now just before 8 same job every night. Never pick up anyone. I get paid £12 and have to wait inside the Allerton Train Depot and watch trains go by. I’m obliged to wait 15 minutes. Not once have I ever picked anyone up.

If I did pick them up I’d get to drive them 6 miles into town and earn about £14

You gotta love Northern Rail

nice view if you like trains (I do)

IMG_1884.jpeg

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

not currently 

He’s a billionaire or very close, and still trying to fleece his fans. Really pisses me off.

On 20/04/2024 at 10:13, tonyh29 said:

Slightly obscure as I doubt many will have even heard of them but a few months back my daughter went to a Mother Mother gig in London… posted a few pics on Facebook and a friend of ours who saw them rung us to say Ryan the lead singer from MM is doing a song writing workshop for our charity in Guildford tomorrow would she like to come along.

so , daughter went along and helped write a song and then got to sing some backing vocals on the recording of it ( she can sing a bit so unlike me who would have been given a microphone that wasn’t plugged in , hers was recorded ) 

heard last night that it’s actually being released as a charity single by his management , so sadly although it won’t get air play and won’t chart , my daughter is now officially a recording artist 😀

So my daughter is on Spotify backing and harmony’s 😀

It’s for charity and I’m sure the few clicks from VT will generate a couple of pence from Spotify 

The main singers are refugees that came over in a dinghy  , please don’t let me down , please don’t let me drown … simple but effective 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

On 19/06/2024 at 07:09, Rds1983 said:
On 18/06/2024 at 20:19, bickster said:

Every night I come out to work now just before 8 same job every night. Never pick up anyone. I get paid £12 and have to wait inside the Allerton Train Depot and watch trains go by. I’m obliged to wait 15 minutes. Not once have I ever picked anyone up.

If I did pick them up I’d get to drive them 6 miles into town and earn about £14

You gotta love Northern Rail

nice view if you like trains (I do)

IMG_1884.jpeg

spacer.png

70615661-12050289-image-a-4_168328828334

Updated for the 21st century.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/06/2024 at 17:23, bickster said:

It’s similar to Formula 1, people only go to see a car crash

giphy.webp

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â