Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Best thing about Uber in my opinion, all the drivers I've had have been so pleasant. ;)

Can't speak English thats why ;)

I don't use cabs that often but when i do, I always use Star Cars (an Erdington institution) and they've always been great. They've got a good app now as well, so pretty much Uber like interaction/booking. 

It does seem you need a Toyota to work for them though! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Genuine complaint....

Dear Sir, please realise that in this city, your's is a minority opinion. Good luck with your use of rival companies  Please also treat you wife with a little more respect.(We haven't but we are tempted)

What was the taxi driver's views on the Beatles?

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Easy to service but won’t get through the local authority test

Try Wolverhampton. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

What's the driver's version of events? :popcorn:

Guaranteed to be completely different.

There's already something odd going on with the wife sat in the front and him in the back. He also states he told them both to shut up. That doesn’t sound like someone being nice to his wife especially as he decided she was upset but she was the one having the conversation and he could only see the back of her head.

I reckon his missus already had the hump with him because of his behaviour prior to journey hence why she sat in the front and he just got more pissed off because she was ignoring him and talking to the driver.

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Best thing about Uber in my opinion, all the drivers I've had have been so pleasant. ;)

On average, no different (better or worse) than any other taxi drivers in my experience. I've never experienced an outright bad one, but they all vary between taciturn (which is fine) and very chatty (which is also fine). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Genuine complaint....

Dear Sir, please realise that in this city, your's is a minority opinion. Good luck with your use of rival companies  Please also treat you wife with a little more respect.(We haven't but we are tempted)

Driver sounds like a complete word removed

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Genuine complaint....

Where did you pick them up then? 

• Haha 2

Wife convinced me to get a Sodastream to cut down on plastic usage, so after some investigation Sodastream's own website had the best deal, a machine, gas bottle, three plastic bottles, one apple flavour, one orange flavour, two Pepsi max, one Pepsi Cherry, one 7 Up sugar free.

All for £75 with a ten% off discount for new customers.

Arrived this morning with TWO orange and apple flavour syrups, no Pepsi or 7Up.

Sent them an email at 8.30am, three hours later I am getting the missing bottles delivered.

Excellent customer service.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â