Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Announcing he’s finished for Christmas, in October.

I like to think it was me that started this myth, but as we all believe this to be the case, it's surely not a myth. 

16 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’m on holiday so can easily avoid the impending fallout from today’s result!

No MoTD for me 😁

ot_301.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

13 years later, I can finally fit a car in the garage again. (Hording is baaad)

5XrrQxK.png

I do this once a year. It takes approximately a week to return to maximum entropy. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I do this once a year. It takes approximately a week to return to maximum entropy. 

This, this, this and this.

I swear. I do it, it looks amazing and functional.  Then I get asked to get the drill out, move nothing apart from said drill, go back a day later to return the drill and there's a gazebo thrown in there, 12 sets of step Ladders, 3 lawn mowers, sledges, 3 tins of paint, terps, 6 bikes and 2 1987 mini metros..

It's more confusing than headphone wires!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've almost given up tidying the garage. Everytime I do the wife gets something from there or decides something needs storing there and it looks like a bombsite. If we ever get divorced it's being cited as reason why. 

I don't have a garage but we did get a new shed in January, amazingly it has stayed tidy since I organised it all the day it was delivered

Want to know the secret?

Spoiler

Lock it and throw away the key

:trollface:

• Haha 1

On 06/08/2022 at 17:23, chrisp65 said:

Keiffer Moore in good form for the World Cup.

too soon?

Don't get your hopes up, in Iran and USA he'll be playing against better defences.  He will get to have a game against Harry McGuire though I guess.

• Like 1

Could have gone in the "Piss You Off" thread to start, as the wife's car insurance renewal has just come in.

Bearing in mind we moved to a MUCH better post code last year, and both our monthly payments went down, Lloyds bank think an almost £60 increase in my wife's premium is justified.

Well they can **** off because Compare te Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerkat tells me nine other insurers will do it for less, and in the case of the lowest premium it's £105 cheaper for the exact same cover.

Now THAT cheers me up (and the fact I'm about to do a chicken & peanut butter curry for dinner later) :)

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â