Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If airport security hasn't changed it will probably be another 4 years before you see them.

At Easter I found the Spanish airport to be operating perfectly. UK side an absolute shit show. 

3 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Picking 3 mates up from the airport in an hour.  Not seen them for 4 years 👍

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The possibility of Rachel, Susie AND Carol on Countdown. 

Pass the hand towel and lube, and give me a consonant 😍

My claim to fame is that Carol Voderman once kissed me on the cheek. I had a massive red lipstick mark on my face all day and refused to wash it off to wind my then girlfriend up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

My claim to fame is that Carol Voderman once kissed me on the cheek. I had a massive red lipstick mark on my face all day and refused to wash it off to wind my then girlfriend up. 

Lucky bastard! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I went up Villa Park this afternoon with my dad to meet most of the 81-82 squad. I got my shirt signed by them all and had my photo with Peter Withe.

He was delighted to meet me.

92C374E0-6842-4CBE-8208-00BE7E2EAB4A.thumb.jpeg.aa26b74913972a6bb29da00cf7d1c989.jpeg

Looks like he's about to look up and behind him and say "who the fook is this guy?“

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I have socks on, they’re just tiny little invisible ones for fashion reasons.

But yes, they are all dirty.

Why aren't you wearing flip flops?

• Like 1

I went to Noasis on Friday night.

Really enjoyed it. Load of beers and a sing-song. Musically, i’m pretty certain that band is better than the one Liam Gallagher has. 

40-D27-FA4-D01-A-42-DE-B6-BB-6-D9-B89-BC

The lead singer looked more like Ian Brown than LG but did genuinely sound like a young Liam Gallagher. The “Noel” neither looked or sounded like him, but was a superb guitar player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Musically, i’m pretty certain that band is better than the one Liam Gallagher has.

I have no idea about his current crop of musicians but that definitely wouldn't have been the case up to the demise of Beady Eye. Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock are both very talented musicians

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I have no idea about his current crop of musicians but that definitely wouldn't have been the case up to the demise of Beady Eye. Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock are both very talented musicians

Yeah it’s changed since then. He had Gem Archer in Beady eye too but no more either.

Gem and Sharrock are in Noel’s band. Not sure what Andy Bell is doing these days.

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah it’s changed since then. He had Gem Archer in Beady eye too but no more either.

Gem and Sharrock are in Noel’s band. Not sure what Andy Bell is doing these days.

Ride are touring an anniversary of Going Blank Again so suspect he will be back with them. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

Andy Bell has released 2 very good solo albums in the last year - they’re well worth checking out.

Also, he’s been touring a fair bit too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Andy Bell has released 2 very good solo albums in the last year - they’re well worth checking out.

Also, he’s been touring a fair bit too. 

Plus an absolutely great accoustic cover of Perfume by the Paris Angels

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â