Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just cleaned the fish tank, ornaments and pumps. Never look forward to it but it's great when I've finished(KW gif).

Also, it's a good job my weather loach hasn't got teeth or I'd be missing at least one digit, little **** loves a good nibble (KW gif).

• Like 2

If you replace the en in any Wikipedia articles web address with sco, it translates into Scotch. This might be common knowledge but I followed the link to napalm deaths biography and I was scratching my head a little.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

If you replace the en in any Wikipedia articles web address with sco, it translates into Scotch. This might be common knowledge but I followed the link to napalm deaths biography and I was scratching my head a little.

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Get in, over the moon about this. Just had an email from Aisha Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi (exactly as she put it), she wants me to hold on to $27.5m for her for a while as a possible investment in whichever Country I live in, she's stuck in Burkino Faso as a refugee see. I can't think how we know eachother or how she has my email address. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Had only my 2nd haircut in 25 months today. Coupled with shaving my beard off, I now resemble something closer to a normal member of society. 

• Like 2

Got my first jab yesterday. Second to come in three weeks. Will be permitted to continue professional basketball and resume my volunteer work with the homeless, disabled and disadvantaged. Also have a job interview as I've made the final selection stages for a role as a youth worker for one of Melbourne's leading organisations for at risk youth. Will be nice to tell them I can fulfil the role as I've adhered to mandatory vaccination. I suppose being in the corner for some youth as they fight their battles might help too.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Xela said:

Had only my 2nd haircut in 25 months today. Coupled with shaving my beard off, I now resemble something closer to a normal member of society. 

I just borrowed a pair of hair clippers from a friend. I'd started the job but the last clippers I had only had the engine to take off one side. So I've been rocking a shaved head on one side, with a wild and unruly do on the other, the top, and back.

Beard will stay for the time being.

• Like 1

Just got back from a meal at my oldest friends house with my oldest group of friends who I haven't seen but for one brief hour in over 2 years now. 

I did have to point out I didn't like the new group dynamic as much of the chat was about age related medical issues which was a new thing 😂😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just got back from a meal at my oldest friends house with my oldest group of friends who I haven't seen but for one brief hour in over 2 years now. 

I did have to point out I didn't like the new group dynamic as much of the chat was about age related medical issues which was a new thing 😂😂

Welcome to my world. 

Was out for a beer yesterday with a mate I hadn't seen for a few years. Same topics of conversation. 

On 04/02/2022 at 16:23, Phil Silvers said:

Get in, over the moon about this. Just had an email from Aisha Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi (exactly as she put it), she wants me to hold on to $27.5m for her for a while as a possible investment in whichever Country I live in, she's stuck in Burkino Faso as a refugee see. I can't think how we know eachother or how she has my email address. 

Get a fake email and reply but say you need their help to get a player out of their country to play in the Prem.
Spin it around,  they will do anything.

• Haha 1

On 04/02/2022 at 18:21, Xela said:

I preferred the old you:

7e5f43d7e230e0fdf7777a895b641347.jpg

• Haha 1

Possibly one for the gardening thread. 

Spent the morning radically pruning the huge hornbeam in the back garden. No matter how old you are, you never get over what fun it is climbing up trees.  :)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â