Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats

My mum just let me know she's bought one of these for her cat.

Now, I know what it's meant to be....But if I go home for Christmas and there's a cat running around with a sex toy on its head, I'm going to struggle to breathe.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

My son had his under 14 county Rugby trial today, One tackle defending his line took the forward 3 yards back, think a miniature Micky Skinner. One of the coaches, they're all England coaches said  "outstanding strength young man" whether he makes it I don't know but well played son. 

Its really nice because he lives in Yorkshire, and he supports Villa. He has had the piss taken out of him by his school friends, who all support Manucitychelseaarse fc. Well after the xmas break he's going into school and say I'm going to be a pro you lot are past it never going to be a footballer.

16 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Wonderful stuff, so refreshing it is hearing someone telling the truth.

The three minutes I watched was really very strong racist stuff. Is that his thing and he subverted it towards the end?

Just now, Designer1 said:

No, it's all the same barely concealed, ill informed, racist bollocks that only a fool would lap up.

Right, I thought I was missing something, its hugely racist, I looked him up and wiki said he was a comedian and that made me think it was going to change, but as it was a bit strong for me I moved on. 

• Like 1

As much of the majority of that it inflammatory hate-filled shit, I did have to look up the examples of child brides in Denmark and Germany, which, honestly, I just assumed were made up or hugely misinterpreted, but nope. That's not some crazy story he's pulled out of his arse, it's true, there are children under the age of consent, that are co-habiting with their older husbands. Frankly there comes a point where being 'tolerant' is something to be embarrassed about, not proud. There's a line to be drawn of things that are just not ok, and we shouldn't be allowing it in our countries under the guise of accepting other cultures. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Trying to get a source thats not loopy right or left and can tell me the number below 16, so I can get some perspective on it, the nutter in the video said its a huge number, but I can't get a reputable source. I feel I should take this to the europe threat page.

This area of the West Midlands has been named one of the best places to live in the UK

Wychavon, the Orkney Islands and Winchester come out on top for best places to live in the UK.

Birmingham Mail

London and Bristol can do one... It's all about Droitwich and Evesham :D

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Did 3 minutes, horrible stuff. 

I've watched some of the other stuff by him that the same poster has told us cheers him up and this time I got as far as "...even backward, uncivilized ones [cultures] like yours that don't deserve to share the same planet."

Edited by snowychap

That video really is something else. For one thing, the logic is bizarre. Fast forward to 6:47, and he says the following:

'You won't be happy until we're all living in the same kind of repressive backward third world sinkhole that you couldn't wait to get out of'

That makes absolutely no sense. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â