Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Heard him recently on the distraction pieces podcast and warmed to him quite a lot. Don't know why but I always thought of him as a bit wet for some reason but it seems he is anything but.

Edited by AVFCDAN

I've never heard of Colin Murray, but a man willing to walk away with his pride rather than take a wage from Murdoch is alright by me. Our media needs more men with his integrity. 

Knackered a leg muscle just over a month ago (vastus medialis, no less).

Two firsts today. First time in a month I've got to mid afternoon without a single painkiller. First time in a month I've been able to use stairs like a normal able bodied person and not have to do some strange one step, level, one step, level arrangement.

Bloody sore now but I'm determined to just ice pack it and not take anything. Tomorrow....using a car with a clutch! Maybe.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Two firsts today. First time in a month I've got to mid afternoon without a single painkiller. First time in a month I've been able to use stairs like a normal able bodied person and not have to do some strange one step, level, one step, level arrangement.

Bloody sore now but I'm determined to just ice pack it and not take anything. Tomorrow....using a car with a clutch! Maybe.

Good thinking. Don’t take the pills yourself, and keep them to sell outside the school later. First one is free, then jack up the price!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

Good thinking. Don’t take the pills yourself, and keep them to sell outside the school later. First one is free, then jack up the price!

just like I did with the chip shop chips, when the school dinners went all Jamie Oliver

Huggy-Bear-starsky-and-hutch-1975-258997

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think I've been dealing with a stress fracture in my foot for the last week or so (the joys of running 3 times a week). Was basically on the verge of actually going to the doctors to get it checked out and today out of nowhere the pain finally disappears! The marvels of the human body!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â