Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Wetherspoons traditional breakfast. £2.99. 

Bring it on! 

i think they have gone shit.

How so? Might just be your local one?

could be, used to love them but its been crap for a while now. used to love washing it down with three bottles of sol for a fiver.

I had one at The Avion in Aldridge this morning and had one at The Acorn in Lichfield last week. Both very good.

I don't drink lager with them though. Its morning! I'm not an animal :P

Edited by Xela

Even though we're shit this season, match day morning still cheer me up, the blind optimism, the hope, the walk to the ground, the beers, the club colours, everything pretty much up to the point we go one nil down

• Like 3

Even though we're shit this season, match day morning still cheer me up, the blind optimism, the hope, the walk to the ground, the beers, the club colours, everything pretty much up to the point we go one nil down

stop rubbing it in you :)

• Like 1

local footy flash:

last year's prolific goal scorer TJ is back......and scores in 7 minutes!

up the town!

In other news, Cossi is also back. First game of the season I commented he had a 'lazy' second half, later turned out he'd broken his ribs. Footballers today!

stop rubbing it in you [emoji4]

Haha sorry mate

stop rubbing it in you [emoji4]

Haha sorry mate

im not missing nothing, shocking.

Nostalgia

Been looking at some of my old holiday pics and reminiscing of the good times. When did life become so serious? 

when you made it serious.

Its shit mate. Sex, drugs and rock n roll has turned into mortgage payments, investment portfolios and critical illness cover.

Depressing

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â