Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Loved primary school, didn't like secondary school too much. I kind of felt ignored by the teachers, because I was your bog standard, typical 'C' student. They seemed to be too busy with the clever kids and the naughty kids.

But I'd love to do it again, I'd probably actually pay attention in lessons now.

Interesting fact, in the 5 years at secondary school, I never went for a wee or a poo.

Poo maybe (I was the same, no idea how when I think about me these days) but no wee!? How?

Probably because I never drank either. Didn't trust the water fountains and didn't have any money to buy a drink. I don't even think I took a drink to school with me.

I do remember asking Rob182 if I could have a sip of his drink after PE once and it turned out to be ginger beer.

Ginger beer is the worst drink on the planet and I'm still angry with him about it. Ginger beer!

I remember that :D

Didn't you also moan that ginger beer doesn't quench your thirst/ refresh you after exercise?

Ginger beer was a bad choice of post-PE drink, thinking about it.

• Like 1

I worked on a bar where a Saturday night regular sometimes poured a glass of red wine into his pint of cider. I've never been tempted to see if he is onto something.

He should have complained about short measures on the cider. [emoji6]

I worked on a bar where a Saturday night regular sometimes poured a glass of red wine into his pint of cider. I've never been tempted to see if he is onto something.

He should have complained about short measures on the cider. emoji6.png

I thought I actually wrote glass in there as well:D You never got away with being short anyway, it had to be brimming to pass without comment.

Re-acquainting myself with Jennifer Aniston's nipples.  There's a Friends-a-thon on Channel Five.

I've been making my way through it as well. I never realised how much better she was compared to Monica and Phoebe. Much better comedy actress.

I loved school.

If I encountered a genie in a lamp and he gave me one wish, it would be to go back to year 7, and live my life from that point with the knowledge I have now.

That would be awesome.

But wouldn't you hate living as an 11 year old in your parents house, and having to follow all the rules that 11 year olds have to follow?

No alcohol, no sex, no bars/pubs/clubs, no driving cars, no voting, no say in anything you do on a day-to-day basis.

Not to mention that you'd be in school with a load of 11 year-old with a mind of an intelligent adult, and have to talk about 1 Direction and Kim Kardashian all day long.

I think going back to being 18 years old would be the best respawn point.

NAh I don't think so. YOu could spend 5 years preparing yourself for the amount of sex you'd get when you got to the right age.

Plus all my time would be taken up with inventing facebook

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â