Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Getting BBC in my A levels in Maths, Biology and ICT and getting into Aston University to study Microbiology and Immunology!! Little disappointed to miss out on The University of Birmingham because I was a few marks away in each subject from the next grade up which would've given me AAB. Oh well, I've worked hard this year, got into uni and I celebrated it with a massive dump, chocolate yazoo a cheeseburger meal and now fifa with cousins. Ah the simple things in life.

Had a wank about it yet?

Just arrived in Tbilisi (that's Georgia for those of you who were educated under Balirs govt )

Get to passport control get a big smile a stamp in the passport followed by welcome to Georgia and a bottle of Georgian red wine ... never had that before anywhere I've been

Got to our apartment half hour later and the owners mum had made us some jam to have with our breakfast tomorrow

At this rate I'm hoping for free beer in the pub and a go on owners daughter

Just arrived in Tbilisi (that's Georgia for those of you who were educated under Balirs govt )

Get to passport control get a big smile a stamp in the passport followed by welcome to Georgia and a bottle of Georgian red wine ... never had that before anywhere I've been

Got to our apartment half hour later and the owners mum had made us some jam to have with our breakfast tomorrow

tony hate to say this ...but .....they probably jizzed in the jam :D happy eating

tony hate to say this ...but .....they probably jizzed in the jam :D happy eating

Thought it tasted familiar .....

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â