Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

pfff

I've got underpants older than that.

Probably some 'white' stains on them that are older than me too aha!

ahh, if my pants could talk...

anyway, have a great day, we'll all be around later to give you the bumps

• Like 1

Overhearing the fools in the flat upstairs that they have sunburn.  Me 5 mins later lying out on the terrace playing Baz Lurhmann's "Everybody's Free to Wear Suncreen" loud enough so that they could hear whilst their doors were open.

These irritating gits moan when my music is loud (it's never that loud) and drop their crap from their balcony above onto my terrace below.  It's the simple things that cheer me up to get back at them :) 

• Like 2

Overhearing the fools in the flat upstairs that they have sunburn. Me 5 mins later lying out on the terrace playing Baz Lurhmann's "Everybody's Free to Wear Suncreen" loud enough so that they could hear whilst their doors were open.

These irritating gits moan when my music is loud (it's never that loud) and drop their crap from their balcony above onto my terrace below. It's the simple things that cheer me up to get back at them :)

Just kill them all with a machete .

You'll feel awesome. I did.

Sitting outside just me myself and my music

**** everyone who has gone the pub, I am completely at ease with the world at the moment and that doesn't happen all that often.

I'm not concerned about the fact my flat is falling apart, my washing machine doesn't work, I have no money, I have no girl, I have a small penis, etc

I'm just happy in the monent

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â