Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Our office is next to a house, we'd the windows open this morning because it was so warm and you could hear 2 people next door having sex, was very awkward but kind of hilarious.

Our office is next to a house, we'd the windows open this morning because it was so warm and you could hear 2 people next door having sex, was very awkward but kind of hilarious.

my first house was a terrace house and one of my neighbours was at it loudly one night with the windows open  ..when they'd finished my girlfriend (at that time) and I stood in their back garden and gave them a round of applause

as it happens i went to school with him so he found it amusing but his girlfriend never did look me in the eye again

My neighbours banged on our adjoining wall a couple of months ago whilst me and the wife had sex, we stopped, looked at each other, laughed and carried on.  In an ironic way they made the whole experience last longer because the interruption put me of my "stroke".

Stupid semi-detached houses.

It's happened about 3 times now, the blokes wife is always very cheery when she says hello :lol:

Conversely we've never heard them, so obviously she's not having that great of a time. B)

• Like 1

Yeah I've had the awkward being heard thing.

For me it was having the window open and someone heard us outside and shouted "YEAHHH BABY!"

I thought it was hilarious. Her.. not so much.

For me it was having the window open and someone heard us outside and shouted "YEAHHH BABY!"

Myself and the missus were in a hotel one night and got a call from the room next door, saying we had kept em awake most of the night, I was delighted but she was shamed. 

My parents once called me into the living room to have a go at me for having sex with my girlfriend upstairs while they were in the house. I told them straight that we didn't.....

... but didn't explain that what we were doing was 'dry humping'.

:D

Obviously this was many, many years ago, when dry humping seemed like a good thing to do.

My girlfriend once called me into the living room to have a go at me for having sex with my parents upstairs while they were in the house. I told them straight that we didn't.....

... but didn't explain that what we were doing was 'dry humping'.

:D

Obviously this was many, many years ago, when dry humping seemed like a good thing to do.

..Jesus Christ.. :o

That beats DDID's dog **** by a long chalk.

• Like 1

Oh, who were you with at the time?
  • Like 2

I hate it went your neighbours bang the wall because you're masturbating too loudly, annoying innit?

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, it's probably their headboard banging against the wall when they're having sex. Because that's what I'm masturbating over.

Me too! It's not weird that I live next door to my Nan & Grandad though, is it? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â