Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

OMFG SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT MOONEY!!

jee whizz, you talk about your dammed grandkids more than Stevo talks about his frickin' missus!!

Zzz Zzz

P.s. that's great! Sorry to hear about the long labour, hope mom and dad are ok. My parents love being grandparents, they have all the fun bits! [emoji56]

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 3

you'll be on babysitting duties by September!

good luck to all

suggested future birthday presents:

tin drum

bugle

novelty voices loud haler

glockenspiel

unicycle

• Like 1

Just carrying on the 'bad driving' talk from the last page. When I went on the motorway for the first time, shortly after passing my test, I didn't fully understand the slow lane/ overtaking lane/ fast lane thing.

My car was full of rowdy musicians from my band at the time, and I remember seeing that the right lane had a sign above that we needed to follow (Coventry, I think the gig was in), and I must have been doing 50mph in the fast lane for about 10 minutes

I have a thing for the north west and a week or two back in my campervan I had a weekend in southport, the first time I have ever been there. Loved the place, decided to spend bank holiday Monday in August up there. Lovely place.

you'll be on babysitting duties by September!

good luck to all

suggested future birthday presents:

tin drum

bugle

novelty voices loud haler

glockenspiel

unicycle

Can't wait.

"Bow down to her on Sunday, salute her when her birthday comes. For Halloween buy her trumpets, and for Christmas give her a drum" (Bob Dylan).

There is this lad from my town really really nice fella just not the brightest but he's completely innocent. He was going on holidays with my cousin and before going through the metal detector he was asked if he had any sharp objects, to which he replied "no". He went through and it beeped, turned out he'd a scissors in his pocket.  :D

There is this lad from my town really really nice fella just not the brightest but he's completely innocent. He was going on holidays with my cousin and before going through the metal detector he was asked if he had any sharp objects, to which he replied "no". He went through and it beeped, turned out he'd a scissors in his pocket.  :D

When I was in school we had a trip to the Royal Mint.

They'd been making pound coins in advance of them being released so most people had never seen one, nobody outside the mint had touched one. There was a big oil drum of them in the middle of a room and our guide said if we could pick them up we could keep them.

On the bus on the way back my mate produced a handful of coins from his pocket and said he liked how we were just allowed to keep them. He had slightly misinterpreted the game! He kept the ones he'd picked up. Genuinely thought he'd been given permission.

Teacher posted them back to the mint anonymously in a jiffy bag.

• Like 4

Haven't played the lottery for ages but thought I'd have a go on this Fridays Euro millions so logged into my national lottery account.

Seems like last time I played, July last year, I won £26 :D

a great night for spotting and tracking the ISS

I follow VirtualAstro on Twitter who's great for this kind of thing. Months ago SpaceX launched a supply to the ISS which was visible from Brum 20 minutes later. Amazeballs.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â