Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Sportsmen and teams that are good to watch. Nadal, Federer, Barcelona, Messi and not a popular one but currently just home games, Man United play some great stuff. Especially with Villa playing the way they are, it's nice to watch the likes of United at home play some great football, Barcelona produce magical displays like vs Real Madrid, Messi being well unbelievable and also two of the best ever tennis players playing in competitions. Only feel of success I get watching sport :lol:

My next door neighbour got a puppy for Christmas.

She's at work all today and tomorrow so has given me the keys and asked me to check in on him. I've been there all morning teaching him to get an orange ball in his mouth and run around squeaking it.

Puppies FTW! :D

Having a little clear out, tidy up and reorganise of the back room. Moving some old vinyl and came across some 'classics' including:

a signed copy of a Merton Parkas EP

an original copy of Ogden's Nut Gone Flake

and what I think is a fairly rare flexi single, in glowing transparent yellow, of Pop Art Poem c/w Boy About Town by The Jam.

ah, memories.

Ordering stuff from Amazon.

Delivery estimate: 6 Jan 2011 - 8 Jan 2011

Dispatch estimate for these items: 4 Jan 2011

1 "Berlin at War: Life and Death in Hitler's Capital, 193945"

Roger Moorhouse; Hardcover; £14.25

1 "The Ascent Of Man : Complete BBC Series [DVD]"

Dr. Jacob Bronowski; DVD; £15.43

1 "Civilisation : Complete BBC Series (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD]"

Kenneth Clark; DVD; £15.15

1 "Cosmos [DVD] [1980]"

DVD; £11.79

:thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â