Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

CDiKcPYW8AAtrsP.jpg

my slightly shabby around the edges garden - including the apple tree planted as a pip from a supermarket apple by one of the kids years ago

stuck it in a plastic cup, it took, transplanted it to the garden and we get (incredibly bitter) apples!

we've come inside and instantly the blackbirds are down and having a rummage for easy food

Ain't no biggie though.

Thats what she said ..............BOOM..... B)

hqdefault.jpg

Who told you about that?! :ph34r:  :blush:

You wouldn't want it on the end of your nose as a wart mind...

• Like 1

Unfortunately the traditional grounds are disappearing, and being replaced by big, plastic, soulless bowls. The ones that evolve, rather than being completely replaced, do tend to lose a little character. I am thankful that Villa Park has managed to maintain a unique look and feel over the years. Since I've supported the club, three sides of the ground have completely changed, and the lower North Stand terracing has been replaced with seating, however Villa Park still looks and feels like home.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a bit like Trigger's broom. It's not really the grand, old traditional stadium we claim it is, is it? Same location, but not the same stadium.

But I love it by the way, hashtag just saying.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a bit like Trigger's broom. It's not really the grand, old traditional stadium we claim it is, is it? Same location, but not the same stadium.

But I love it by the way, hashtag just saying.

very true. its lost a lot of its traditional character but in the same sense its still a old traditional football ground. i love goodison park.

• Like 1

There's a pub in Seaforth near the docks here in Liverpool called the Doric. Or it was… they've renamed it…

THE COCK AND SEAMAN.

The company who've just taken over the pub don't appear to realise what they've done :mrgreen:

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â