Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Today, a vulnerable young lady with mental health issues threw her new born baby out of a fifth story window and I caught him. Simple as that. Crying but safe in the palm of my hand. All sorts could have happened but it didn't, I caught him and now he's safe and hopefully she is too. Life is strange.

[Richie]Whatacatch. What a catch. Marvellous effort that. Really super stuff.[/Richie]

• Like 2

Pics or it didn't happen. [emoji57]

Sorry 8P, just kidding - but if this isn't a newsworthy story, I don't know what is.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

Today, a vulnerable young lady with mental health issues threw her new born baby out of a fifth story window and I caught him. Simple as that. Crying but safe in the palm of my hand. All sorts could have happened but it didn't, I caught him and now he's safe and hopefully she is too. Life is strange.

That's all well and good but where were you when i dropped my sausage roll outside of greggs the other day? Huh?
  • Like 4

This and then Chris'ssss pic Made me think of the comedy sketch where a passing goalkeeper catches the baby and then drop kicks it :)

• Like 2

Did you bounce it twice and then punt it up to Benteke?

• Like 3

Wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

• Like 2

Baby snatcher!

That's incredible man, you deserve some public recognition, is this in the news at all?

• Like 1

With you being so tall, surely you just took it straight out of her hands?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â