Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

**** me that's the most disturbing gif I think I've ever seen

That's about to change...

WatJev7.gif

I hate this gif.

It haunts my dreams

That's nothing compared to any 'Goddess Bunny' gif. I'm not sure I should even post one on VT.

What the actual ****?!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I'm sure there was a discussion about it not so long ago on here, about those creepy videos that used to do the rounds on the internet many years back.

Goddess Bunny is just the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

I feel bad for saying it's creepy. It's clearly some poor deformed girl (?)

But yeah... it really is creepy. Especially when she looks directly into my soul at the end.

I believe that is actually a man.

This could go in the "Things that make you wonder" tread too, but it made me smile thinking about it , so it's going here...

My mate text me last night saying he couldn't get tickets to watch 2001 A Space Odyssey, as the website was saying there were no tickets left. I checked this morning, and it says there was a glitch on the system. This made me wonder if the system was run by HAL 9000...

"I wan't to buy tickets for the film tonight"

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that"

Did you sort out your HAL 9000 problems? I watched it today and it's spectacular in the cinema.

This could go in the "Things that make you wonder" tread too, but it made me smile thinking about it , so it's going here...

My mate text me last night saying he couldn't get tickets to watch 2001 A Space Odyssey, as the website was saying there were no tickets left. I checked this morning, and it says there was a glitch on the system. This made me wonder if the system was run by HAL 9000...

"I wan't to buy tickets for the film tonight"

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that"

Did you sort out your HAL 9000 problems? I watched it today and it's spectacular in the cinema.

Ended up getting tickets for Monday instead. There was a Q&A on tonight with someone or other, after the film, so it sold out. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â