Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

...and I'm done! 3 weeks relaxing. Had to put about 26 hours in over the last 2 days to get my work up to speed but now I can sit back and smile.

• Like 3

I've never watched any of the star wars films, maybe one day.

Same here and I probably won't.

so8scz.gif

Why on earth wouldn't you want to watch them?  :)

Edited by Xela

I've definitely watched the first Star Wars film. By first I mean the first one they ever released, not episode 7 of relaunch 3 the first film in the fourth trilogy, part 2.

I think I've seen most of the second one, if that's the one where they are in like a mini spaceship / motorbike chase through the forest and people get bumped into trees. But I haven't seen all of that one. As for the others, no. I know of characters like the gay cartoon alien called Binks (?), and the baddy with the red and black head, but only because it's so often referenced.

I've definitely watched the first Star Wars film. By first I mean the first one they ever released, not episode 7 of relaunch 3 the first film in the fourth trilogy, part 2.

I think I've seen most of the second one, if that's the one where they are in like a mini spaceship / motorbike chase through the forest and people get bumped into trees. But I haven't seen all of that one. As for the others, no. I know of characters like the gay cartoon alien called Binks (?), and the baddy with the red and black head, but only because it's so often referenced.

The other film you've watched most of is the third in the original trilogy, Return of The Jedi. Probably the weakest of the three. The Empire Strikes Back is by far the best of all of them in my opinion.

Episodes I, II and III are naff. But IV, V and VI are pretty essential viewing, both culturally and for anyone interested even vaguely in cinema as a whole. They are pretty historical.

• Like 1

I think I've seen most of the second one, if that's the one where they are in like a mini spaceship / motorbike chase through the forest and people get bumped into trees. But I haven't seen all of that one. As for the others, no. I know of characters like the gay cartoon alien called Roger (?), and the baddy with the red and black head, but only because it's so often referenced.

tumblr_mt3irgi47j1s5wdrto1_500.gif

• Like 4

Star wars are for me essential viewing, but I think you've got to watch em when your relatively young. The first 3 (the prequels) are a load of shite though and in a way ruin the original trilogy.

ive never seen lord of the rings or that game of thrones that people bang on about. Ive got no intention of ever watching them either.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â