Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just been to the shop and got 6 x 660ml bottles of Staropramen and a big bag of Beef Monster Munch. I'm gonna sit down, watch Fist Full of Dollars, eat my Monster Munch, and drink all my beers. 

• Like 3

Congrats mate. What will you be doing?

Thanks for the likes! I'll be working as a labourer, which is gonna be interesting because I'm totally out of shape and don't know the first thing about construction. I like tea though.

Is this a actually a job, or is it court ordered community service?  ;)

Na, fair play to you mate. Although you do realise you're going to be the butt of the jokes for a couple of weeks right? Just remember there are no such things as long stands and tartan paint! 

• Like 1

As long as the site isn't near a school I'm golden. As for settling in, I've found that highbrow cultural references and French wordplay can diffuse pretty much any situation. It'll be cool, like Miles Jupp playing Dian Fossey.

• Like 4

As long as the site isn't near a school I'm golden. As for settling in, I've found that highbrow cultural references and French wordplay can diffuse pretty much any situation. It'll be cool, like Miles Jupp playing Dian Fossey.

Bloody restraining orders.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â