Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I've been married to Mrs.Designer for 17 years today - and yes before all you cynical bastards say it, i have posted this in the right thread!  :D

Congratulations, Simon.

At what time this morning did she remind you? :P

Haha! Cheers Darren. Don't worry, I wouldn't dare forget  :)

• Like 1

unlucky.

:rolleyes:  Yeah it's awful having to live with someone I completely love and respect.

Take it easy. Methinks the lady doth protest too much

If you're completely miserable, just talk to her about it, or just take a break for a bit or something. Ranting on an internet forum for hard fighting hard swearing men about how much you love and respect your wife is not the answer to anything.

Or is is that you've been unfaithful in the past and are trying to convince yourself that you're a different man now? What is it D1? Has she been unfaithful and you're trying to convince yourself that you're over it, and that you love and respect her again? Have you considered couples counselling? Might be the best thing that ever happened to your relationship. Think about it.

• Like 1

I've been married to Mrs.Designer for 17 years today - and yes before all you cynical bastards say it, i have posted this in the right thread!  :D

many congrats, not least because I've got the same feeling about my missus, love her to bits

me and mine have been married 24 years

-----

perhaps the four of us should get together?

you know?

maybe?

• Like 2

That on Thursday afternoon I became engaged to my (now) (not sorry Donnie) fiancé while overlooking Cala D'or bay in Mallorca.

My most favourite moment/memory of my life (and hopefully hers) (again not sorry) so far.

/ghey

Congratulations, man! Enjoy the wedding planning!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â