Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just purchased my ticket to the Man City game. Feel special every time for someone from overseas like me. Trinity Road this time cause I have never sat there before.

Whereabouts you sitting. Great view from the Upper  

Im at B2 row 17 so not Upper but close to Holte. I hope I get a close view of the same type of picture of Weimann in front of the Holte from last years game. 

I will be looking down on you then. I am in A2 row 4!

• Like 1

Sweet Jesus, Rachel Riley today

Please tell me that this is linked to the fappening?

Meath's arm would fall off...

I'm surprised Meath hasn't just got a withered stump. For both his arm and willy.

Sweet Jesus, Rachel Riley today

Please tell me that this is linked to the fappening?

Meath's arm would fall off...

I'm surprised Meath hasn't just got a withered stump. For both his arm and willy.

Fack !!!! I missed it .......but shes on later 8 out of 10 :D

At coffee shops that write your name on the takeaway cups, I've taken to giving them the names of 90's African footballers.  I enjoy watching the staff shout out "Americano for Bongo Christ" and the like.

i just used my standard catch-all name - Keith

I also sign leaving cards that way at work as well

I've landed at Heathrow, stood in the cockpit of some big passenger plane, like a 737 or 747 or something staring out the window and matching the radar dots with actual planes.

That was cool.

Any excuse to post my Concorde cockpit photo :)

2h4fbjq.jpg

Was something like the 4th last ever flight , people were nicking anything that wasn't nailed down

• Like 1

I've landed at Heathrow, stood in the cockpit of some big passenger plane, like a 737 or 747 or something staring out the window and matching the radar dots with actual planes.

That was cool.

2h4fbjq.jpg

Was something like the 4th last ever flight , people were nicking anything that wasn't nailed down

Looks like you got the cockpit mounted forward facing camera 

• Like 1

Used to do all the airshows with my dad when I was younger ... Used to watch Gary Numan flying his Harvard at a few if them , can't beat the roar of a fighter plane as it's does a low pass over your head

Did greenham common when the tree jiggers were there , the sr 71 flew in that day ... Will always remember that

Was at shoreham a few years back when a hurricane crashed , I may even possibly have the very last photo of it as I was tracking it as it dipped behind the hill ... It never came back over the top and I did that look around as if to say am I the only one that has noticed this .. And when it appeared I was just assumed It had banked off and I'd missed it ... Few minutes later they stopped the show and gave the bad news

The euro fighter and the raptor are the stars of the show for me nowadays ... The sheer power and speed , though the Vulcan does its bit to set the car alarms off as well

planes are awesome :)

• Like 1

Did you push to the front of the long queue of children to get that picture? ;)

Don't think there were any kids on the flight but if there had been I'd almost certainly have knocked them flying :)

Did you push to the front of the long queue of children to get that picture? ;)

Don't think there were any kids on the flight but if there had been I'd almost certainly have knocked them flying :)

Pun intended?

I spent a bit of time hanging around the Concorde shed at the GE engine overhaul centre (pretending to survey it and draw it). It was like a proper step back in time.

All over the facility there were shiny new machines and computers and floors so clean they were reflective. Then there was the Concorde shed, it was full of fat old guys in dirty overalls filing down this to make a replacement that and looking through catalogues for a spring for the thingy. All smelling of swarfega. Brilliant.

That was cool.

2h4fbjq.jpg

You look like the ventriloquist dummy of the guy on the right.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â