Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

load of us at work today on this roof, anyway one of the lads went to the toilet which is in the steel lock up and i followed him and padlocked him in. he spent an hour banging on this steel door but because of all the diggers driving around on site no one could hear him, a couple of people went to go the toilet but when they realised it was locked they strangely just walked away even though this lad was banging on the door. he was in there for an hour before one of my work mates says i think he suffers from claustrophobia, so i go and tell the site manager that some poor sod has been locked in the toilet and we need the key for the padlock, next thing i know panic sets in as we cant find this key and spend ten minutes trying to find it. this site manager started fretting incase a fire started and the lad locked in the toilet would not stand a chance, which made me start thinking all sorts. anyway we eventually got him out and good job as he said he was starting to panic as he hates confined places. silly but it was funny at the time.

I'll have to remind myself of that the next time I hear myself complaining about the feminization of the workplace.  :rolleyes:

Drinking on my own, I have been pretty good just lately with the drink but I fancied a bit of a blow out tonight.

You can't beat having a nice drink whilst listening to shit that only you appreciate.

Tonight there has been plenty of tom waits and no one to tell me to turn it off, **** brilliant

• Like 1

Just purchased my ticket to the Man City game. Feel special every time for someone from overseas like me. Trinity Road this time cause I have never sat there before.

The best view on offer but too quiet. Maybe you can inject some enthusiasm into them for us :)

• Like 1

it is a bit childish, but I had a childhood of living close to an RAF base, visiting RAF bases and getting free holidays in German RAF bases

so it's a bit of a childish flashback

not quite the same noise as a german airforce Lockheed Starfighter taking off though

• Like 1

it is a bit childish, but I had a childhood of living close to an RAF base, visiting RAF bases and getting free holidays in German RAF bases

so it's a bit of a childish flashback

not quite the same noise as a german airforce Lockheed Starfighter taking off though

Ooooh Starfighters. Now your talking. If you want to see a good demo team try the Black Eagles of South Korea. They are excellent

DSC_0019_zps0cd78728.jpg

DSC_0187_zpsc8db352f.jpg

Edited by TrinityRoadSteps
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â