Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

First day back after a two week holiday and the office has recruited two abolsute class blondes whilst I've been away. :D

that reminds me  .. heard a great song on abolsute radio the other day 

• Like 1

Posted a video on Facebook earlier (as well as in the What Song Are You Listening To? thread), called One Spliff A Day (not that I advocate that kind of thing, kids), and my 60+ year old Auntie liked and shared it.  :lol:

I've got visions of her and my Uncle, lighting up a fatty and putting some dub on...

• Like 1

Posted a video on Facebook earlier (as well as in the What Song Are You Listening To? thread), called One Spliff A Day (not that I advocate that kind of thing, kids), and my 60+ year old Auntie liked and shared it. :lol:

I've got visions of her and my Uncle, lighting up a fatty and putting some dub on...

So she was in her teens in the late 60s. I hate to break this to you, but jazz cigarettes were hardly unknown to us in that era.

Posted a video on Facebook earlier (as well as in the What Song Are You Listening To? thread), called One Spliff A Day (not that I advocate that kind of thing, kids), and my 60+ year old Auntie liked and shared it. :lol:

So she was in her teens in the late 60s. I hate to break this to you, but jazz cigarettes were hardly unknown to us in that era.

Yeah, I'm sure she hasn't lived a sheltered life. It was the fact that she liked the Dub, that made me smile as much as the thought of her sparking up a doobie. She's normally an ABBA and Horlicks kind of lady. 

First day back after a two week holiday and the office has recruited two abolsute class blondes whilst I've been away. :D

Your face must have been like this when you got in the office this morning

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Sorry, just love that gif! 

• Like 3

Your face must have been like this when you got in the office this morning

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Sorry, just love that gif!

my favourite gif :) Edited by Stevo985

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â