Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

It's only been a week, I'm alright. What can I say, I love my cats. (But yeah... When I get a new girlfriend.. I'll be back to saying "Quick, shut the bedroom door before the cats come in!")

When my cats come and curl up in bed with me. I don't care what you bummers say, it cheers me up.

It's awesome. I want cats again.
Did you have to spend much money on yours? I've got two cats. The one has cost me around £500 in two years, I reckon. The other has cost me £9.

When my cats come and curl up in bed with me. I don't care what you bummers say, it cheers me up.

It's awesome. I want cats again.
Did you have to spend much money on yours? I've got two cats. The one has cost me around £500 in two years, I reckon. The other has cost me £9.

They weren't too bad when I had them but now they're living with my mom they seem to be costing her a fair whack. She'd take them to the vet for stubbed toe though tbf.

It's been said before, but the off topic section of this forum cheers me up no end! There are some great characters in here  :)

There's not that many.

Careful, you're beginning to sound like CED  :P

I hate Franky Boyle.

"Something something something DISABILITIES something something THE QUEEN something something SOMETHING ELSE OFFENSIVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT NOT ACTUALLY FUNNY"

Did I see Boyle saying Clarkson was offensive and should be kicked off TV ( or something similar )

Hypercritical clearing in the woods

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â