Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

They should have built another castle wall around it.

or a moat filled with crocodiles

edit - too late it seems  , D'oh

Edited by tonyh29

Going on live chat help things and asking loads of questions all at the one time, then you're waiting so long for an answer (which is really 6 or 7 answers) that you forget about it and the poor guy has left the chat.

No but I remember when I did, that time I'd hidden some cake in a cereal box and then got surprised by it. I was thinking how that cheered me up.

Edited by useless

After a couple of weeks of pretty much hearing absolutely nothing back concerning any jobs I've been applying to lately, I got a phone call from a recruiter today saying she found my CV and whether I would be interested in a job in Nottingham. I said I was and having looked into it it's something I'd really love to do.

Then, after less than an hour of talking to her, she got back to the company and they want to interview me asap, so in the space of an hour I went from feeling a bit crappy that there was nothing on the horizon, to an interview tomorrow afternoon :)

Fingers crossed it goes well.

Good luck bud! :)

• Like 2

After a couple of weeks of pretty much hearing absolutely nothing back concerning any jobs I've been applying to lately, I got a phone call from a recruiter today saying she found my CV and whether I would be interested in a job in Nottingham. I said I was and having looked into it it's something I'd really love to do.

Then, after less than an hour since talking to her, she got back to the company and they want to interview me asap. In the space of an hour I went from feeling a bit crappy that there was nothing on the horizon, to an interview tomorrow afternoon :)

Don't wear that piano tie

Then, after less than an hour since talking to her, she got back to the company and they want to interview me asap. In the space of an hour I went from feeling a bit crappy that there was nothing on the horizon, to an interview tomorrow afternoon :)

All the best fella  :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â