Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Bell and Woakes?

Didn't know he was a fan :)

Yeah, they're both Villa, and Moeen Ali is the other Brummie. Bell was born in Coventry.

So, we lost the toss, India batting first..

What we reckon Dave?

CED :P

So, we lost the toss,

SPOILER ALERT.

That's the most exciting bit.

I prefer it when the ball whacker, whacks the balls to be honest.

and the catcher guys, when they jumped to the ball and catched all the balls in the air, that's good.

And don't let me forget the ball throwers, they can really throw those balls :)

• Like 1

That's why you should watch the highlights :)

I can watch 1 day or 20/20, but my brain hasn't matured enough to sit and watch test cricket, unless i'm at the stadium, then I was 20/30 overs and am then too drunk to feel feelings.

• Like 1

Crickets going quite well this morning isn't it.  4 wickets without a run at one stage.

Is this the right thread?  It seems like the right thread because people are talking about cricket but maybe I should spread it to General Chat, might be more appropriate.

• Like 1

Crickets going quite well this morning isn't it.  4 wickets without a run at one stage.

Is this the right thread?  It seems like the right thread because people are talking about cricket but maybe I should spread it to General Chat, might be more appropriate.

We got 5 out now! yaaaay!

We got 5 out now! yaaaay!

6-dancing-cricket-player.gif

Incidentally, I agree about the care bores thing, sorry to have mentioned it. I never go near that thread, it's nearly as bad as cricket. 

Every time you said that 20 years of living in Yorkshire hadn't changed you from being a Brummie at heart I was unsure that you meant it. Until this. :lol:

If you mean having an interest in cricket is a Yorkshire, rather than Brummie pastime, you should know there were two Villa fans, and two Brummies in the England cricket team that last played.

Oh I agree that cricket is popular in Birmingham. I just happen to know that if a Yorkshireman publicly admits to not liking cricket then he will be shot for treason. 

• Like 1

Incidentally, I agree about the care bores thing, sorry to have mentioned it. I never go near that thread, it's nearly as bad as cricket. 

Every time you said that 20 years of living in Yorkshire hadn't changed you from being a Brummie at heart I was unsure that you meant it. Until this. :lol:

If you mean having an interest in cricket is a Yorkshire, rather than Brummie pastime, you should know there were two Villa fans, and two Brummies in the England cricket team that last played.

Oh I agree that cricket is popular in Birmingham. I just happen to know that if a Yorkshireman publicly admits to not liking cricket then he will be shot for treason. 

sachin_2733615b.jpg

and with the tightness of Yorkshire people  , probably with a bow and arrow so  the arrow can be re-used to hunt rabbits or something

• Like 1

Â