Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

All you have to do, dAVe, is look at the specific posters, with the exception of ismail, who are telling you what you have done is wrong and you should be fully confident that it's so very right.

Shine on you curry diamond.

• Like 2

Eating traditionally hot food in a cold state is usually reserved for times of drunkenness. 

Cold baked beans from the tin with a spoon was my usual choice after a few bevvies. 

Eating traditionally hot food in a cold state is usually reserved for times of drunkenness. 

Cold baked beans from the tin with a spoon was my usual choice after a few bevvies. 

good call on the beans

an occasional alternative, creamy vegetable soup could straight from the tin 

All you have to do, dAVe, is look at the specific posters, with the exception of ismail, who are telling you what you have done is wrong and you should be fully confident that it's so very right.

dAVe, look at who is telling you that you are right...

• Like 1

At this point, it seems Ajax and 8pints are the devil and the angel on my shoulders. I'll let you both decide who is who.

Who should I listen to? Leaning towards 8pints at the moment, because he agrees with me, and he likes Reggae. 

dAVe, look at who is telling you that you are right...

dAVe, look at who is telling you to look at who is telling you that you are right.

dAVe, look at who is telling you to look at who is telling you to look at who is telling you that you are right.

• Like 1

At this point, it seems Ajax and 8pints are the devil and the angel on my shoulders. I'll let you both decide who is who.

Who should I listen to? Leaning towards 8pints at the moment, because he agrees with me, and he likes Reggae. 

you know you need to know the intricate taste of a cold goat curry

• Like 2

Why am I exempted :(

dAVe, look at who is telling you to look at who is telling you to look at who is telling you that you are right.

Don't be so childish.

I have to be the Devil by default because VA Sassoon looks like Jesus.

Positives for cold curry

#1 It won't burn your mouth...unless it's a spicy curry.

#2 It may very well have that love skin on it.

#3 And, unless it is a curry of the spicy variety, your mouth it shall not burn

you know you need to know the intricate taste of a cold goat curry

Good point. Then he can tell me, even though I am supporting him here, I would never try it myself, it sounds vile but don't tell anyone else that.

Why am I exempted :(

You don't want to be associated with those ruffians, trust me.

Cold curry can't be good for you?  Bacteria and all that?

Puts hairs on your chest. Along with some weird blemishes.

• Like 2

Cold curry can't be good for you?  Bacteria and all that?

They have these things called refrigerators.  ;)

Best thing is to stick it in there while it's still warm, the hot curry and the cold refrigerator will confuse the bacteria to death.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â