Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

9:20ish into Marquee Moon (the song rather than the album), when the guitar noodling stops (not that I dislike it), and the drums kick back into the main part of the song, quickly followed by the bass riff. Kills me every time. 

• Like 2

9:20ish into Marquee Moon (the song rather than the album), when the guitar noodling stops (not that I dislike it), and the drums kick back into the main part of the song, quickly followed by the bass riff. Kills me every time. 

That was on 6Music the other day. Imagine my delight on hearing it before realising it was the truncated version.

• Like 1

That was on 6Music the other day. Imagine my delight on hearing it before realising it was the truncated version.

My mate's wife believes that all songs should be under 2 mins long, with the exception of Marquee Moon, which should be longer than it is. 

BnoFFLzIIAAmgrh.jpg

BntxlU9IgAAtDdA.jpg

BntspWmIMAA3Ebf.jpg

started the day at Steckford Hall, Woodbridge

had a good meeting, bagged a load of new work, meeting finished early

whilst driving home twitter and texts kept me posted on my local team winning and thus being promoted as champions

got in to Cardiff in time to sink a pint of Black before seeing Shonen Knife and getting Naoko to sign my CD

cracking little day

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â