Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Reggae!?  :puke:

Yeah it's not really my kind of thing, but I've got UB40's greatest hits on tape in the car.

Bit of Eddy Grant and you're sorted. 

I'm gonna rock down to...

Electric-Avenue.jpg

Yeah it's not really my kind of thing, but I've got UB40's greatest hits on tape in the car.

Electric-Avenue.jpg

Lidl?

Electric-Avenue.jpg

Lidl?

Bit too posh for Lidl. That be Electric Avenue, B6.

When your picking your nose and get hold of what you think is just a sizeable crusty piece but on pulling it out you get that big gloopy stringy jelly stuff that tickles your brain/nose when dislodged & removed slowly.

Yeah, that.

Haha, I too enjoy that. Thought I was weird, well maybe we both are.

I found my 300 quid coat yesterday which I thought I'd lost. I wore it for the west ham home game and I'd got that much in a mess(drinking from 10 in morning until 2 the following morning) that I ended up losing my jeans and coat and was covered in mud where I kept falling over. I eventually got my jeans back but could not find my coat anywhere, until yesterday when I was sorting through the back off my wardrobe for something I found my coat all screwed up and covered in mud. How it got there I don't know. Anyway I'm over the moon.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I could understand losing a coat but ........jeans ?

I apparantly went knocking on my mates door at 10 o'clock at night to see how he was. He invited me in for a drink and saw the state of me, which he very kindly offered to lend me a pair of his jeans(they were skinny jeans and he's a lot smaller than me). So as you can gather I looked a right prat, woke up in morning with no coat and wearing these super super tight jeans. I swear he done it on purpose, I must of had my beer goggles on because apparantly I was saying yeah yeah these are bang on, cheers mate. There was also a wooly hat in my room so I must of had that off someone aswell. Edited by Rugeley Villa

Russell Brand cheers me up.

Especially when you see smoething like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27325587

Russell Brand accepts damages from Sun on Sunday
_74716591_74716590.jpg

Comedian Russell Brand has accepted substantial libel damages at London's High Court over a Sun on Sunday story which claimed he cheated on his girlfriend Jemima Khan.

The 38-year-old sued the newspaper in January after it carried the story across pages one, four and five on 17 November 2013.

Brand has said he would be donating the unspecified damages to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â