Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

These 1992 adverts are great!

Although... this is a recording of Wrestlemania VIII on Sky Sports which was in 1992 and one of the adverts is advertising a competition to win a trip to America to watch SummerSlam... which was held at Wembley Stadium that year...

Edited by villaajax

doing a headcount this morning city fans in work, 1, from manchester, liverpool, 1 from smethwick, 1 from dudley, 1 from nottingham, 1 from solihull, 1 from walsall, 1 from telford, 1 from stoke. zero from liverpool. None of them in the mood to talk football today, but happy to have talked at length on wednesday about villas impending relegation. Its amazing what one weekend can do.

• Like 3

Rubbish. Plastic Citeh buy another title.

Number of City fans at my work, 1 (from Manchester). Number of Liverpool at my work, 7 (1 from Liverpool). Lesser of two evils for me.    

doing a headcount this morning city fans in work, 1, from manchester, liverpool, 1 from smethwick, 1 from dudley, 1 from nottingham, 1 from solihull, 1 from walsall, 1 from telford, 1 from stoke. zero from liverpool. None of them in the mood to talk football today, but happy to have talked at length on wednesday about villas impending relegation. Its amazing what one weekend can do.

Do you two work together?

Pulled my shirt over my face and sang, "Let's all do the Suarez" this morning...  

Later I'm going to racially abuse my colleagues, bite my boss, and throw myself on the floor.

If you do all those things you could be in line for a pay rise ?!

Pulled my shirt over my face and sang, "Let's all do the Suarez" this morning...  

Later I'm going to racially abuse my colleagues, bite my boss, and throw myself on the floor.

If you do all those things you could be in line for a pay rise ?!

That's the plan. Although I think I might go an join a bigger company, in Madrid or something, in the Summer.   

• Like 3

Rubbish. Plastic Citeh buy another title.

Number of City fans at my work, 1 (from Manchester). Number of Liverpool at my work, 7 (1 from Liverpool). Lesser of two evils for me.    

Number of Liverpool fans at work: 2

1 from Sydenham, south London

2 from Southall, west London

Number of Villa fans at work: 1

1 from Edgbaston, Birmingham.

I win.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â