Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Dunno if it's been said but "Generation War" on BBC2.  Episode 2 was brilliant last night.

Think of Band of Brothers but from the German perspective.  It's really well done.

(I even enjoyed the snooker whilst waiting for it :D)

Edited by trekka

My parents came down to London for the day. Walked round the Olympic Park bathed in sunshine then went for a Greek meal after. **** lovely. 

• Like 1

My parents came down to London for the day. Walked round the Olympic Park bathed in sunshine then went for a Greek meal after. **** lovely.

Where did you go for your Greek?

Good Turkish is easy round by me, good Greek not so much. No surprise considering relations between the two peoples!

Where did you go for your Greek?

Good Turkish is easy round by me, good Greek not so much. No surprise considering relations between the two peoples!

Called 'The Real Greek' in Westfield. 

The filo custard pie was incredible. 

Bm0RMCRIAAA75Jm.jpg

can't say I particularly enjoyed hot sticky smokey marshmallow, but sitting around with the kids after a good garden work out watching bats fly over and all that can't be beat

Excellent album Stefan, passenger seat probably my favourite on there

Expo '86 was always my favourite, but overall I think Plans is the best album they've done. There's not a song on that album I don't love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDeqQs-i06w

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Let's face it, Trans and Plans are both fantastic albums from start to finish, just Plans slightly more so.

Trans was the soundtrack to my second year of university. Good times. I did film and music and me and some friends actually recorded a cover of Transatlanticism, the song, not the entire album. It's really good save for the drums. Shame that. My guitar was stellar ;)

Edited by Ginko

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â