Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

BmE6t9nIcAAkn6i.jpg

my new friend (friend!!) up the allotment

I suspect he's more interested in the soil I'm turning over than the conversation, but hey.

Work abandoned today due to impressively vast swarm of bees. Hope Daf (that's his name, the one in the picture), hope Daf is ok.

BmE6t9nIcAAkn6i.jpg

my new friend (friend!!) up the allotment

I suspect he's more interested in the soil I'm turning over than the conversation, but hey.

Work abandoned today due to impressively vast swarm of bees. Hope Daf (that's his name, the one in the picture), hope Daf is ok.

You only "like" him because secretly you want to be Batman

• Like 1

Woohoo my Tonka Kenner figures have arrived! :)

Platt, Gullit, Maradona, Spink, Mountfield, Lineker, Klinsmann and Van Basten.  I got a late e-mail telling me Cowans had been sold :(

I'll swap you Gullit and Van Basten for Cowans? ;)

Frank Skinner. He was superb at the Symphony Hall last night.  :)

He really is a great stand up.

He's just so causal and laid back on stage, a natural comic. He's less lewd and crude than he used to be, but still fantastic material. 

Platt, Gullit, Maradona, Spink, Mountfield, Lineker, Klinsmann and Van Basten. I got a late e-mail telling me Cowans had been sold :(

I'll swap you Gullit and Van Basten for Cowans? ;)

You could much more easily acquire them two on eBay (obviously because Cowans is rarer and better).

Gullit is Milan and Can Basten is Holland btw.

But you can get them both the other way round too.

One thing that cheers 8pints up each day #3 I know technically Ive already done it today but that was a late one.

Seeing a couple who must have been in their seventies, walk hand in hand out of Ann Summers each clutching full bags<<<Will anyone be able to resist commenting on that terminology?

Hope for us all  ;)  I don't hope for us all in shagging a granny, just that it's nice to know there's a chance to still be active at that age. If anything it made me laugh so it cheered me up, God damn you people.

• Like 1

One thing that cheers 8pints up each day #3 I know technically Ive already done it today but that was a late one.

Seeing a couple who must have been in their seventies, walk hand in hand out of Ann Summers each clutching full bags<<<Will anyone be able to resist commenting on that terminology?

Hope for us all  ;)  I don't hope for us all in shagging a granny, just that it's nice to know there's a chance to still be active at that age. If anything it made me laugh so it cheered me up, God damn you people.

The only bad thing about this post is the thought that, that odious toad, David Gold will have made some more money today. Which is why I buy all my marital aids (not the bad aids) from World of Dildos. 

Edited by dAVe80

pvt-pyle-you-climb-obstacles-like-old-pe

"You climb obstacles like old people f***"

• Like 2

Platt, Gullit, Maradona, Spink, Mountfield, Lineker, Klinsmann and Van Basten.  I got a late e-mail telling me Cowans had been sold :(

How much are they worth I had a bucket load and my mom threw them out 

Average about £100 each.

Platt, Gullit, Maradona, Spink, Mountfield, Lineker, Klinsmann and Van Basten. I got a late e-mail telling me Cowans had been sold :(

I pay about £7 a pop including postage in eBay so not a lot, they look cool in my spare room though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â