Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Shampoo in eyes. Stingy bullshit

So two things that cheer you up is shampoo in your eyes and stingy bullshit?

Strange woman.

She can't read thread titles with all that stingy bullshit in her eyes.

• Like 2

After having a difficult week at work I have decided that I am going to look for at least one thing a day that cheers me up and post it in here and see if that has a positive effect on...anything.

Day #1 - I got a concussion and some other injuries on Friday and today I passed/cleared a medical evaluation.

:)

EDIT - But not a spelling one...

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

But if you had failed to put a full stop at the end of your sentence thus rendering your post incomplete and tarnishing your achievement by 0.001% you would have been less cheery.

:ph34r:

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

After having a difficult week at work I have decided that I am going to look for at least one thing a day that cheers me up and post it in here and see if that has a positive effect on...anything.

Day #1 - I got a concussion and some other injuries on Friday and today I passed/cleared a medical evaluation.

You could just watch Pitch Perfect everyday  ;)

• Like 1

That's a tough paper round you have, 8pints.

• Like 1

That it is mate, that it is. :D

I feel lucky to be able to log on to this site and talk about my favourite football team, even when they're not doing well, and all the other stuff I like with great people like you who share my interests, make me laugh and cheer me up.

EDIT - Thank you snowychap for the grammar correction :)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 4

That it is mate, that it is. :D

I feel lucky to be able to log on to this site and talk about my favourite football team, even when they're not doing well, and all the other stuff I like with great people like yourself who share my interests, make me laugh and cheer me up.

Do what Big_John does,

Hate everyone and everything - you'll soon cheer up :)

• Like 1

One thing that cheers 8pints up each day #2 I know technically I'm already late with this.

No matter how many times I watch Hot Fuzz, I always have to watch this bit about five times because it cracks me up

fSZWD.gif

Put behind a spoiler in case any one doesn't know what type of film Hot Fuzz is, opens the spoiler and is disappointed. Although there are moustaches.

bit of hidden writing for no reason

• Like 3

I've been up in the North York Moors. Parked up in the campervan. Stepped outside and I heard an "oooo!". I said "It's only me" and it went "ooooo!" again.  I love owls :)

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â