Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

To be fair our last team building day was a day of offroading, driving "games", clay pigeon shooting and archery. With a free 3 course lunch in a castle.

So that's probably why I see them in a better light.

Agree.

At my old place, we did Dragon Boat Racing, which was great fun, followed by drinks.

We had a table tennis night at a bar/table tennis place with food, music, booze and the table tennis.

We had a bowling evening in teams with the addition of drink and food.

If there are good people in your office then it's a laugh and doesn't feel like a forced work night.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

The little girl on the Holte End on Saturday, who was arguing with her Dad that she called the ref a "banker", when he told her off for swearing. Made me chuckle. 

• Like 1

The little girl on the Holte End on Saturday, who was arguing with her Dad that she called the ref a "banker", when he told her off for swearing. Made me chuckle. 

I'm with the dad, you can't use obscene names like that.

• Like 1

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly on Shakira, the Rihanna hype is unfathomable to me. She looks like an average saturday night slut, and downright ugly when not tarted up.

*Holds up probably gay sign*, fire away

• Like 1

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly on Shakira, the Rihanna hype is unfathomable to me. She looks like an average saturday night slut, and downright ugly when not tarted up.

*Holds up probably gay sign*, fire away

I have to agree, I don't find her very attractive. Makes things worse that she is so very up herself, thinking she's irresistible to both men and women?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â