Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My 6 aside team won last night.

For the season we are now Played 13, Won 1 Drawn 1 Lost 11

It's pathetic. But that win was against the team in second last, meaning we go above them. Assuming they don't win next week we'll officially only be the second worst football team on the planet.

Similar to my London Villa team in 2008. We were so bad it was actually funny in the end. We used to laugh at ourselves.

My 6 aside team won last night.

For the season we are now Played 13, Won 1 Drawn 1 Lost 11

It's pathetic. But that win was against the team in second last, meaning we go above them. Assuming they don't win next week we'll officially only be the second worst football team on the planet.

Similar to my London Villa team in 2008. We were so bad it was actually funny in the end. We used to laugh at ourselves.

So did everyone else.

No they didn't there was actually a team worse than us. Group of Turkish lads wearing Galatasary and Turkey tops. Our record was played 8, won 2, drew 1 and lost the rest, with some ridiculously stupid goal difference. But I actually don't care, it was such a great laugh, and I made some good friends at the time, some of whom I still speak to.

Edit: one of those ''wins'' was because the other team didn't turn up.

Edited by Voinjama

Ours was always a laugh. But we've been doing it for 2 years now and the rest of the league has improved and we've, if anything, got worse. So the novelty has worn off.

Its not fun anymore.

The look on a scouser's face when you tell them you can't stand Liverpool and hope they don't win the league.

One of the plastic Scousers at my work seems to think that everyone wants them to win the league. I told him the only good thing about them winning it, would mean that the rest of the country could go back to hating them like we did in the 80s.

Hence my original post. Had some redscouse absolutely incredulous that I didn't want them to win the league. A concept he just couldn't get his head around. Tempted to rekindle the debate so I can finish him off using your (excellent) reasoning skills.

Alan Green on the radio yesterday said wouldn't it be good if Gerrard was given Footballer of the year this season .. something along the lines of he deserves it for all those years of being awesome !!

erm how about the clue is in the title " of the year"    .... and on that basis he's not even in line for 27th place

Yeah it would be an absolute joke if Stevie Gee won it. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets the Writers Player of the Year though, as most football journalist have a hard on for our "beloved" England captain.

I'd be quite happy if Liverpool won the title this year,a fitting end for Gerrard's career. Brilliant player, loyal to his club when he had offers from elsewhere that would have delivered more trophies and were probably worth more money. Better than giving him player of the year as a kind of Hollywood "lifetime achievement".

The new cameron diaz trailer .......she is FIT for an aul one :D

I saw a trailer with her in earlier and it also had Kate Upton in it, doing a bit of running along the beach...

The new cameron diaz trailer .......she is FIT for an aul one :D

I saw a trailer with her in earlier and it also had Kate Upton in it, doing a bit of running along the beach...

i just saw that one as well... The Other Woman? Check out the trailer for Sex Tape as well  :wub:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â