Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I've always lived by the rule that if you pronounce an extra 's' at the end of someone's name like you would with Chris's, then add the 's.

So therefore when you don't pronounce an extra 's', that is when you only use an apostrophe at the end.

For example if there were someone called John Bridges you could say: 'Bridges' appeal to the magistrate was unsuccessful.'

So Stefan was correct.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

I've always lived by the rule that if you pronounce an extra 's' at the end of someone's name like you would with Chris's, then add the 's.

So therefore when you don't pronounce an extra 's', that is when you only use an apostrophe at the end.

For example if there were someone called John Bridges you could say: 'Bridges' appeal to the magistrate was unsuccessful.'

So Stefan was correct.

And you wonder why you can't get a job in publishing.

I'm sorry, that was mean

• Like 1

So Stefan was correct.

Luv u bbz xo

• Like 1

You had sexual intercourse

clearly I'm too much of an old fashioned gentleman to say, but as a general point, a circumcision op 18 months ago has somewhat altered my goal per game ratio

I don't understand.

Do you mean you're having sex the same amount of times as you were previously, but you're climaxing more or less than you used to?

Do Opta know about this?

ok, I had a long think about whether to post this - then decided there was a tiny chance somebody out there might benefit from it. So, knowing what a forgiving, caring, sharing community VT is:

I previously had 'explosive coital cephalalgia' but only with the missus, never on my own. Thankfully it only ever lasted 5 or 10 minutes but was so intense I thought I was on my way out the first time it happened.

By the strangest of coincidences one of the doctors in my surgery was a bit of an expert and used me as part of a study and a paper he presented somewhere or other (with my permission). I had a little surgery and got taught a couple of techniques to control it which, er, everyone is really quite happy with. I think what made me more odd than most, was that other than this particular affliction I've never had a standard ordinary headache and don't get hangover headaches. So now, 18 months on, I'm 100% clear of it without any medication.

So I guess the answer to the question above is both more games and more goals.

I appreciate this is usually a pretty sad and hollow boast in the average mid 40's male, but for me, for now, it's all rather grand.

and it makes me happy as per the thread

this was a public service announcement

Interesting stuff (sincerely)

Sounds like a pretty horrible condition to be honest.

Do you mind questions?

How does a circumcision cure (or help cure) something like that?

I previously had 'explosive coital cephalalgia' but only with the missus, never on my own.

So THAT'S what it's called...

It's **** painful and a bit scary when it first happens. I had it years ago when all the kids were little.

It got so bad they sent me for a head MRI (they found nothing, not even a brain). Then it disappeared.

It returned a couple of times in the last 12 months but disappeared again.

No idea what circumcision has to do with it though, I had my helmet cover removed in 1971 :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â