Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Life is not always shit.

Possibly is if jammy toast is a highpoint ;)

You have to count sitting in your own house (subject to terms and conditions), eating jammy toast made by hard working Britons, whilst chatting to your best mate as a high point.

I personally wouldn't swap that for having a Bentley but being a dick or other equivalent scenarios.

I know we're now well off topic, but apparently they are 'officially' selling Mustangs in the UK now (or soon anyway).

I'm sure you already knew that.

Anyway, back on to what is currently making me happy, my local footy team is currently up 0:4 away from home, having won our last game 8:0, so a nice positive sporty day.

I know we're now well off topic, but apparently they are 'officially' selling Mustangs in the UK now (or soon anyway).

I'm sure you already knew that.

Anyway, back on to what is currently making me happy, my local footy team is currently up 0:4 away from home, having won our last game 8:0, so a nice positive sporty day.

Yes, we get a Mustang at long last... with a 2.0 litre Eco-boost engine... just doesn't seem right.

Inexperienced surgeon busted my chopper ;)

That's what Chrisp said...

no really really quite the opposite - it was a very experienced cock doctor and I'm actually quite chuffed with the result 

if anyone has skype and paypal I'll happily talk them through the whole hilarious experience....

Inexperienced surgeon busted my chopper ;)

That's what Chrisp said...

no really really quite the opposite - it was a very experienced cock doctor and I'm actually quite chuffed with the result 

if anyone has skype and paypal I'll happily talk them through the whole hilarious experience....

ashleyyoungonline.JPG

I wish I hadn't read all this. I know all of it, but Brummies' lack of representation due to not kicking up a fuss about things makes me furious. This thread is called things that cheer you up!!

If it makes you happy the press frequently report about Brummies in the Taliban :)

I wish I hadn't read all this. I know all of it, but Brummies' lack of representation due to not kicking up a fuss about things makes me furious. This thread is called things that cheer you up!!

If it makes you happy the press frequently report about Brummies in the Taliban :)

And isn't that 'Benefits Street' filmed in Birmingham? With that and the Hotels4U advert, how much more coverage do you want?

You had sexual intercourse

clearly I'm too much of an old fashioned gentleman to say, but as a general point, a circumcision op 18 months ago has somewhat altered my goal per game ratio

I don't understand.

Do you mean you're having sex the same amount of times as you were previously, but you're climaxing more or less than you used to?

Do Opta know about this?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â